AFM
BSD
T2

Older games:
HULK
Space Shuttle
Haunted House
BK

Actually prefer them to be kinda dirty lol. Love workin on them! I know it's a big list but figured I would just get everything I wanted out there. LMK if you got any of these machines for sale.

I'm located in Elmwood Park, IL just outside Chicago. Willing to travel 250 miles from 60707. Merry Christmas Pinsiders!!!

#2 9 years ago

ha just found some in WI and MN on that list, on CL. Good luck with the find! Not that I'm buying..just saying funny you mention those in your list. I use craigslist reader pro on my windows 7 box to search surrounding states...

#3 9 years ago

What part of Wisconsin and MN?? I dont know any sites that search multiple CL ads. Thanks

#4 9 years ago

searchtempest searches multiples. Pinballer22 in Ankeny (330 miles) has CV, TZ and T2 for sale right now. Good prices, too

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

searchtempest searches multiples. Pinballer22 in Ankeny (330 miles) has CV, TZ and T2 for sale right now. Good prices, too

Thanks Gorilla! Ill have to bring ya some bananas at Tatmans lol. I sent him a PM and Im goin on searchtempest right now!

#6 9 years ago

Milwaukee has a crap load of pins going. Then some warehouse in Bloomington, MN.

#7 9 years ago

Al at Pinball warehouse, JR at Pinball plus and Libermans all sell pins in the twin city's area. All online with websites, good luck in your hunt!!

#8 9 years ago

Damn it! Libermans had almost my entire list but there ll sold lol! Good prices to.

#9 9 years ago

I know where one of Libermans games ended up

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside