(Topic ID: 69764)

WTB- Charles LeRoy Parker DVD by David Silverman - Possibly found

By MurphyPeoples

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Anyone have a copy of this DVD they'd be willing to sell to me? I'm a huge fan of Roy Parkers and wish I had a chance to get a copy of this before David had to close up shop.
    Murph

2 weeks later
    #2 10 years ago

Holiday re-boot. Anyone?

11 months later
    #3 9 years ago

One year later and still searching. Anyone??

10 months later
    #4 8 years ago

This is a bump. I'm still looking for this. Thanks.

#5 8 years ago

I just might have gotten a copy. My daughter contacted David Silverman - on Facebook of all places - (I don't have a FB account or much of a social media prescence except on Pinball sites) - and he replied that he still sold the DVD's on CLP. So we're pretty excited. We're trying to iron out the details. But fingers crossed!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-charles-leroy-parker-dvd-by-david-silverman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.