(Topic ID: 80052)

Wtb: champion pub parts, urgently needed!

By Pinwow

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinwow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi, I am looking for almost every part for my champion pub playfield. I am in urgent need of a used or nos boxer assembly, jump rope assembly, and speed bag assembly,
Thank you to all!
(Pm me to lmk what you have)

#2 10 years ago

Bump

#3 10 years ago

Check www.pinballspareparts.com

#4 10 years ago

I think you're screwed good luck finding those parts, period let alone "Urgently".

#5 10 years ago

Lol, I'm pretty sure someone has em, I'll prolly get side tracked repairing some other game anyways...

#6 10 years ago

Thanks for that link, but I'm pretty sure they don't carry pinball parts

#8 10 years ago

I got your link, thx... $400 is a lot just for the motor assembly, doesn't even include the stuff on top of the pf

#9 10 years ago

It might just be what they cost? ... I dont know.
They will be NOS and they have stopped making them ...also remember its AUD. ( 380 aud = 340 usd)

#10 10 years ago

Sweet. Now its not just finding parts that don't exist and needing them urgently, but also needing them cheap.

#11 10 years ago

Well, it's not the exact part I'm looking for mark, do you expect me to pay $1200 for a stand up target too?
Lol

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Well, it's not the exact part I'm looking for mark, do you expect me to pay $1200 for a stand up target too?
Lol

Lol no. But these parts simply don't exist. Your request for them urgently seems to be showing so. If you need something urgently and that doesn't exist and someone shows you one but that's expensive, those are your options. Stand up targets are readily available. What happened to the ones on your game? Maybe they should all be repaired instead? This is why games missing parts are worth almost $0 to me. Some parts just cannot be obtained . You might need to do daily eBay searches for the next few months or such.

#13 10 years ago

Games missing primary assemblies are often tough and expensive to complete, and must be acquired at very aggressive prices to make them worthwhile.

I bought 2 I500s missing a lot of parts years ago. I had to buy a complete wired playfield from a game where someone had put a NOS wired playfield into their game, and had to buy a bunch of parts over the course of 3 years or so to put it back together. Was that a deal? When you consider my carrying costs for having an unplayable game... any bargain I got on the 'project' was likely negated.

A certain container game seller over in Ohio used to strip the clocks and gumball machines out of TZs, along with the boards, and sell them as 'projects' - and when you tried to find the hard to find individual parts, he'd often sell them back to you, and get more for his games than they were worth complete And he had no labor in shopping them!

Good luck in your search. I need a good used CP backglass, should anyone have one. If I find the parts you're looking for, I'll surely drop you a line!

#14 10 years ago

Thanks, I do have a lot of the rarer parts so I guess I just expected someone else to have a collection of parts like mine, I am looking for the top part of that assembly more than the motor part as mine is good..... By boxer assembly I literally meant the top part of the boxer on the back of the heavy bag...

#15 10 years ago

I have a lot of primary assembly's, and that's what I base my collection off of, Id rather pay and help out a local pinside rather than a company (trades are an option too)

#16 10 years ago

Bump

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Lol no. But these parts simply don't exist. Your request for them urgently seems to be showing so. If you need something urgently and that doesn't exist and someone shows you one but that's expensive, those are your options. Stand up targets are readily available. What happened to the ones on your game? Maybe they should all be repaired instead? This is why games missing parts are worth almost $0 to me. Some parts just cannot be obtained . You might need to do daily eBay searches for the next few months or such.

The parts do exist cuz i have 2 of the 3 parts in question. Ive been offered 750$ just for the boxer, but at the time didnt want to sell it. There maybe 2-3 of these boxers left period, along with the jump rope.

Same thing with complete Pinball Magic plastic sets....You can most of the plastics but complete sets are very hard to find

#18 10 years ago

That is true to what they're worth, ilove games, nice to have another part guru on pinside...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-champion-pub-parts-urgently-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.