Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Balint
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a gate for one of our creatures. It's the gate with the switch for 'center shot', and it's completely missing from this game. I tried to look it up in the manual, but switch gates don't seem to be listed in the parts section. It might be that all three gates for this game are the same, but I can't even find a part number for one of them. Would like to buy one, or at least get the part number for it. Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

That's the actual wire...although apparently these gates were used a lot, and fit on other machines. We do have a parts BOP....I'll have to go raid it. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#4 9 years ago

Did you find out anything? I have the exact same problem...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cftbl-gate-does-not-seem-to-have-a-part-number and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.