Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1567-390.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Doing a top notch resto on a Centaur. Need good playfield
Jerry 513-six23-0141. Thx.

#2 9 years ago

Here's a link to one on eBay. Perhaps you could make him an offer.

ebay.com link: Centaur Pinball Playfied Repro Reproduction from CPR

#3 9 years ago

I have CPR new in box still
$1200 + shipping

#4 9 years ago

Appreciate the replies, but damn these prices make me not want to proceed. Need a good playfield for 6 or 7 hundy. I dont think that should be hard to do.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Appreciate the replies, but damn these prices make me not want to proceed. Need a good playfield for 6 or 7 hundy. I dont think that should be hard to do.

Hopefully, someone has a used PF with some minor wear available, for $6 or 7 hundies to match your budget.
-mof

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Actually, these are out of production and in high demand.. so while I feel your pain, I do think it will be hard to get one for $600-700. You couldn't even buy them for that when they were new from CPR in the last run.

Man I wish all playfields were easy to be had for $600-700!

#7 9 years ago

I might do some restorations next year. It is a serious possibility, since people will see other titles over the winter months. $500 US, & you mail your worn playfield in. It is returned by me in the service charge to USA or Canada.

#8 9 years ago

I have a perfect repro one will do 1000 plus actual shipping

#9 9 years ago

Let me know. I appreciate the help. I can send detailed pics of what I have to help u make sure.
Thank you.

#10 9 years ago

I was replying to john, but I will keep in mind

#11 9 years ago

I prefer people try & find a nos, new, or good used one if at all possible. But saying that if I can locate the art & do a affordable restoration. Then I will continue to offer the restoration service.

This month I'm working on sending out Star Gazer new playfields to the printer in small batches. Doing restorations of Sorcerer, Eight Ball Deluxe (art ready), & High Speed (art ready). Xenon, Evil Knievel, & Captain Fantastic early 2015 (art being verified or corrected).

#12 9 years ago

I am still looking, if anyone can help. I realize my budget was unrealistic. Let me know.
Thx.

#13 9 years ago

Fathom and Centaur are the two early Bally SS holy grails and so the playfields have become prized possessions. The trouble with trying to find a used one in decent condition is that the contrast between the black and white is generally sickening. My advice is to spend the few extra $$$ and jump at the one above for $1000. The CPR reproductions are beautiful and certainly the value of this game warrants it.

#14 9 years ago

I sold a Centaur playfield a year ago to a Pinsider for $775 shipped. The playfield was rated "Bronze" due to red calibration issues. I was happy to get a new playfield and jumped at the opportunity to own one. As Freeplay40 advised, I would buy the one offered by MikePin and be happy. The only reason I sold my playfield was my inability to find a game to install it in.

If anyone has a restored Centaur they might sell with a new playfield already installed, I would love to have a crack at buying it.

Cheers

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

You can send your old pf to Germany, there is a guy who can restore it with a personal touch

IMG_1567-390.JPGIMG_1567-390.JPG

#16 9 years ago

Friend of mine picked up a nos centaur play field and had it clear coated. I can ask if he wants to sell it. Not a CPR it's a real nos I got from another friend

#17 9 years ago

I am looking also for a Centaur playfield, it might be a used one.
Repros or NOS are not my league, need one to restore.

Cheers
Tom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-centaur-playfield-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.