Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rustyck
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Finally got a Centaur after trying to track one down for quite some time. Unfortunately the one I ended up getting has a PF in need of a swap. Whats it gonna take to get somebody to part with a CPR or decent condition original one?

#2 7 years ago

AOG... I have one but also have a home for it, sorry. The one I'm replacing has some wear in the center of the playfield and overall what is typical with Centaur playfield...Not Black and White like a good one... more like off white and flat black. How bad is yours? Maybe post a photo.

#3 7 years ago

I have 2 New CPR Centaur PF's available...PM for details....

#4 7 years ago

I have a new cpr centaur pf for sale, though I doubt it is as cheap as stu's since he sells at the original sale price.
But if his are gone, I have one I just got in on trade. cheers, ron

#5 7 years ago

If stu has 2 playfields from the last small run of 20 I would suggest buying that one the printing turned out nicer than the previous run and it seems the clearcoat is better as well

2 months later
#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I have 2 New CPR Centaur PF's available...PM for details....

For archive purposes...

#7 7 years ago

Still have Both my Centaur PF's.....

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Still have Both my Centaur PF's.....

up for auction!

#9 7 years ago

Sure, $ 2,000 / Ea + Shipping

#10 7 years ago

found one, thx all!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside