By bayoubilly70

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

incorrectCptCap (resized).jpg
correctCptCap (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

lol what's not to like about some of Jeff's best handiwork.

This guy makes some classic garbage. I saw one of his Playboy overlays in person ... how in the hell is he allowed to sell licensed stuff???

I am not that fussy about repros being perfect. I can handle flaws. I didn't raise a stink about CPR's first batch of Meteor playfields that was missing some text (it was annoying, but a couple of decals from a Pinsider fixed that problem right up)! People that have the original deserve the "perfect" version.

However, when I see his garbage reproductions at Allentown and on people's machines, I want to vomit. I am not kidding when I say that it looks like he ripped the playfield from visual pinball, smoothed it with a smoothing filter after scaling it up, and printed it. I can do that myself, and that is about the extent of my talent with artwork ... trust me, if I can "fine tune" artwork like that, you DON'T want to buy it!!!! If he's a licensed distributor, wouldn't he have access to the original art? Why in the hell doesn't he at least use that ... at least it'd be "a bit more perfect" garbage!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-captain-fantastic-pop-bumper-caps-with-correctly-aligned-artwork?tu=megadeth2600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.