Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pinsanity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

WTB a Cactus Canyon , does not have to be a show piece just a players game would be good .
But would consider a resto also .
Can arrange collection with NAVL .
PM me with details
or email
[email protected]

#2 9 years ago

good luck *************************************************************

#3 9 years ago

CC is a fun pin************************************************

#4 9 years ago

Yes I played one a while back at the POF .
Just need to find one now .

#5 9 years ago

Here's one for sale from Mr. Pinball Classifieds (recently Posted: 10 March 2015)

Cactus Canyon, 1999 Bally: $12,800
Absolutely collector quality full restoration. Clear coated playfield it is flawless, upgraded full LEDs. Upgraded speakers, new ramps, custom painted gun handles, Cliffy bad guy protectors. Art decals are also new with zero fade. I have pictures or feel free to call if interested. Sorry no trades.
Shawn, Phone: 419 934 2094 [email protected]
Curtice, Ohio, near Toledo

Also one (undocumented HUO) for sale in Florida for $14,500:
http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/topic,27584.msg228798.html#msg228798

FYI, I am also interested in having a CC some day, as a I am a die-hard collector of original examples of the B/W A-list titles. Unfortunately my dilemma in paying big bucks for an original CC is that it doesn't have 'finished' code.

This is the one titles I am actually waiting for the remake of. If I'm going to spend that much money, I'd really like a game with finished code. I do believe that PPS will remake the game.

What PPS needs to do is to license the original code to someone that can finish it. Then make the finished code for the original game available at the same time the remake of the game is launched.

Yes, I know about CCC on the P-ROC, however, it seems silly to pay the big bucks for an original example, then make it unoriginal by paying even more. I'm just going to wait for the remake on this one...On the other hand, if a finished version of the code was released for the original game, I'd pay the money to own an original!

Good luck with the hunt. Hopefully the leads above help in your quest.
-Brian

#6 9 years ago

A remake would be interesting if it every happens will have to wait and see I guess.
Would rather have one now then later .
Anyone !

#7 9 years ago

PM Sent

#8 9 years ago

Better than players condition: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128218649@N07/sets/72157649425446660/

Needs some tumbling of components and a full tear-down shop job would be good. $10K

#9 9 years ago

Wait for the probable remake

1 week later
#11 9 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

A remake would be interesting if it every happens will have to wait and see I guess.
Would rather have one now then later .
Anyone !

Remake will not happen for a zillion years if ever.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Remake will not happen for a zillion years if ever.

I couldn't disagree more. There is a market for this remake, and PPS will make whatever they think they can make a buck on. Plus threaten a lawsuit to whomever they think is costing them a buck.

#13 9 years ago

From experience: see if you can get CCC before you actually buy a CC. Without CCC the game gets old and I mean fast. I have one. I HAD to have the game. People here warned me over and over but I wouldn't listen and when I got one I was bored with it in a month. With CCC however it is a very fun game.

#14 9 years ago

Sorry but I too don't see this being remade. Awful game that I had to have too like zr above. Luckily I sold mine and came out even. Without ccc this game is plain bad and boring. And ccc will never be on the remake according to all sources basically killing the thought. Trust some old pinheads that went through the need to have the rare/top/A-list games.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Sorry but I too don't see this being remade. Awful game that I had to have too like zr above. Luckily I sold mine and came out even. Without ccc this game is plain bad and boring. And ccc will never be on the remake according to all sources basically killing the thought. Trust some old pinheads that went through the need to have the rare/top/A-list games.

Excellent comment Save. Obviously, when it comes down to remaking an older game the CCC factor would be the last headache PPS would want.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Excellent comment Save. Obviously, when it comes down to remaking an older game the CCC factor would be the last headache PPS would want.

PPS is pretty much responsible for the CCC "headache" from what I remember.

#17 9 years ago

Why isnt this in the marketplace?

#18 9 years ago

Mirco is manufacturing new CC playfields...coincidence

#19 9 years ago

PPS will remake any machine that is worth remaking relative to its current market value.

There are few titles that fit that bill - and CC is one of them.

Quoted from lyzanxia:

Mirco is manufacturing new CC playfields...coincidence

Same coincidence is why I am holding onto my route beater CC with the thrashed playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cactus-canyon-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.