Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Doing my first full restoration this winter and looking for some new parts. If anyone's selling or knows where to find please let me know.

I greatly appreciate it!

Phil

#2 9 years ago

There are cab decal sets on ebay and plastics are at planetarypinball.com
I used a decal set from the Australian company a while back and they were nice.
They were also cheaper.

#3 9 years ago

BayAreaAmusements had the plastics for $199.99. Assuming that is old IPD stock. I would hurry and buy a set....

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

There are cab decal sets on ebay and plastics are at planetarypinball.com
I used a decal set from the Australian company a while back and they were nice.
They were also cheaper.

Quoted from BrianZ:

BayAreaAmusements had the plastics for $199.99. Assuming that is old IPD stock. I would hurry and buy a set....

Great! Thank you guys!

3 weeks later
#5 9 years ago

We found some TAF cab decals at IPB, so will be sorting thru them and getting them on the store this week ... these are the original IPB silkscreened cab decals. www.planetarypinball.com

rick

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cabinet-decals-and-new-plastic-set-for-taf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.