Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by brent149
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys looking for the small dracula plastic ramp that connects to the left wireform, also connects to the lifting ramp flap. i only need the small ramp.

Also looking for the dracula speaker cover thanks!

I have a couple parts games maybe something you need incase you dont like money lol.

#2 10 years ago

I have a Box w/ 40 lbs of BSD parts but No Ramps ..

#3 10 years ago

Bummer lol, it was a container game so I may run across another missing part but I think I've got the rest locked down. Can anyone confirm or disprove rumors of repros on the way I've heard it mentioned several places, but haven't heard anything solid.

#4 10 years ago

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump. I'm looking for any condition ramp even if it's got duct tape on it. Can't do much without it..........

#5 10 years ago

Haven't heard those rumors .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bsd-dracula-small-plastic-ramp-speaker-cover-or-parts-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.