Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I am looking for the wood speaker and display panel for my Williams BoP. I do not need the front plexi cover with all of the artwork. All I really need is the wood that the display and speakers mount to. I don't have the equipment to build another one and my original one is not usable. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

These guys sell them. I picked up one for a TZ a while back. Decent price...

http://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17&zenid=e6cd84755b97dd1abd15664114290dd5

#3 9 years ago

I don't know if the wood panel is replaced in the BoP 2.0 Conversion. If it is then they'll be a bunch of panels on the market in the next month or so if you can wait that long.

#4 9 years ago

Didn't think of that, that would be perfect, but the BoP panel is different since it is alphanumeric and it was additional lights. If all else fails I can order one of those and retro fit it for what I need.

Quoted from Cheddar:

I don't know if the wood panel is replaced in the BoP 2.0 Conversion. If it is then they'll be a bunch of panels on the market in the next month or so if you can wait that long.

Definitely not in any rush. I have been slow playing this project for the better part of 2 years. plenty of other things I can do.

#5 9 years ago

I'd sell mine after the BOP kit shows up

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I'd sell mine after the BOP kit shows up

I would definitely be interested. Keep me posted.

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

It is clear from the instructions that the old panels are not used at all. If pdx doesn't have his, give me a pm and I'll sell you mine. Looks like some users in EU have started receiving their kits. Hopefully that puts us in the next few weeks.

1 month later
#8 9 years ago

If anyone is ready to part with their BoP speaker panel, please let me know. Thanks!

#9 9 years ago

US Kits are supposed to ship soon. Should only be a few weeks more

1 month later
#10 9 years ago

bump in case anyone wants to get rid of their panel.

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

Still looking. pretty sure only the BoP panel will work. Thanks!

4 months later
#12 8 years ago

Anyone get their BoP 2.0 and will part with their speaker panel (all i need is the wood), let me know. Thanks!

#13 8 years ago

Oddly enough I may have an extra...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bride-of-pinbot-speaker-and-display-wood-panel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.