Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

350x700px-LL-b71b4200_29501570.jpg
Well+we+don+t+even+go+by+a+bump+system+on+_eac8fc374425a31bff76f67582ec4be9.png
IMG_20140104_202800_143.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbrad97.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

You mean like this? (this is going to be a 2.0 shortly.... I hope)

IMG_20140104_202800_143.jpgIMG_20140104_202800_143.jpg

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Hope 2.0 becomes available soon

Me too. They are supposed to be shipping in the next couple months to the people who have already paid. (me)

2 weeks later
#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Just a hair under 3K

Just out of curiosity. What kind of condition is the machine in for that kind of money?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Havn't seen it. Not going to go look at it for that price.

You never know. It could be a HEP or something.

#34 10 years ago

Dang. I only paid $850 for mine a few years ago. Fully working, LEDs, playfield wear in the normal places. Man, those were the days....

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

I just payed 3k for mine. It's in above average condition, full LEDs, no cracked plastics, new DMD and Space Shuttle mod. Thanks to Dutch Pinball I think the going rate for these are just going to go up. I'm also not seeing many pop up locally for sale.

This makes me wonder now. Assuming my fully restored machine is worth 3K and I am putting 1.8K into the 2.0 kit not including some 2.0 install time....

Will a nice BoP 2.0 become a 5K+ machine? Crazy.

#38 10 years ago

Here's one in Altanta for 2395.00. That's close to Minnesota, right?

atlanta.craigslist.org link

#40 10 years ago

Elvira's all back together and now I am waiting on the wireform to be back from plating. I could still play it but the ball shoots straight up in the air after you put it up the Party Punch ramp.

Only have a couple things left to do and then I am done with it for a while. Replacing both flipper coils with 11630's (it has 11722's in it now)

Still can't figure out why it isn't awarding extra balls. I have some new ROMs coming. Maybe that will fix it.

1 week later
#44 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Got one in Prior Lake, you can come take a look. 2K firm on it. All LED's and plays really nice.

Yeah Scott

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbrad97.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bride-of-pinbot-mn?tu=badbrad97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.