Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

350x700px-LL-b71b4200_29501570.jpg
Well+we+don+t+even+go+by+a+bump+system+on+_eac8fc374425a31bff76f67582ec4be9.png
IMG_20140104_202800_143.jpg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Looking for a Bride of Pinbot in or around Minnesota. Prefer a working one, but non-working ok too. PM me with pictures and price or post them here.
Thanks

#3 5 years ago

LMK when you want to move 8BD.

#4 5 years ago

bump...........

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

LMK when you want to move 8BD.

Almost tempted to offer a trade of EBD for your Class of 1812.

1 week later
#6 5 years ago

Bump>>>>>>>

#8 5 years ago

You mean like this? (this is going to be a 2.0 shortly.... I hope)

IMG_20140104_202800_143.jpg

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

You mean like this? (this is going to be a 2.0 shortly.... I hope)

IMG_20140104_202800_143.jpg 188 KB

Yes, like that. I think I want one now just for the 2.0 upgrade.

#11 5 years ago

Hope 2.0 becomes available soon

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Hope 2.0 becomes available soon

Me too. They are supposed to be shipping in the next couple months to the people who have already paid. (me)

#13 5 years ago

Afternoon BumpWell+we+don+t+even+go+by+a+bump+system+on+_eac8fc374425a31bff76f67582ec4be9.png

#14 5 years ago

And....morning bump 350x700px-LL-b71b4200_29501570.jpg

#15 5 years ago

Al at the Pinball Warehouse has one listed on his website.

#16 5 years ago

Al's alright but, I know his prices are a little high, and I know it's not gonna be in the condition I want or prefer, not likely anyways. May check it out anyways depending on how desperate i get. I always know what he has up there, it's just kind of a last resort for me. No offense to Al.

#17 5 years ago

You never know. I would think this is a slow time of the year right now so if you show up with some cash you might get a decent deal. You think it will be in nicer condition that you want?

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

You never know. I would think this is a slow time of the year right now so if you show up with some cash you might get a decent deal. You think it will be in nicer condition that you want?

No, not nice enough. I 'm not looking for mint, but not players condition either. I'll probably just drop them a line and check it out. The last 2 pins i bought needed complete teardowns etc.. the next pin i buy i really prefer to just play minus a few upgrades of course.

#19 5 years ago

Last Bump..........

#20 5 years ago

1 More Bump..

1 week later
#21 5 years ago

Al at the Pinball Warehouse has one listed on his website.

I know Al has overhead etc.. and is retail, but the one he has way overpriced IMHO.

#22 5 years ago

I looked a long time for mine and found it out of state, I think you'll have to do the same. Better then players quality, don't think you'll find it in MN, just guessing of course. These are VERY collectable because you just can't find them, people tend to keep them. You can come and check out mine, see what my money got me. Could help your buying decision.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I looked a long time for mine and found it out of state, I think you'll have to do the same. Better then players quality, don't think you'll find it in MN, just guessing of course. These are VERY collectable because you just can't find them, people tend to keep them. You can come and check out mine, see what my money got me. Could help your buying decision.

Or, you could just sell me yours? What kind of shape is yours in and roughly what did you pay for it?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

but the one he has way overpriced IMHO

What price did he give you?

Make sure you don't call multiple times about the same game or he'll think there is a lot of interest and raise the price. I though maybe if my wife called a few days after I did, he'd be nice to a woman but the price was a few hundred higher that what he told me a few days prior.

#25 5 years ago

What price did he give you?
Make sure you don't call multiple times about the same game or he'll think there is a lot of interest and raise the price. I though maybe if my wife called a few days after I did, he'd be nice to a woman but the price was a few hundred higher that what he told me a few days prior.

Just a hair under 3K

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Just a hair under 3K

Just out of curiosity. What kind of condition is the machine in for that kind of money?

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Just out of curiosity. What kind of condition is the machine in for that kind of money?

Havn't seen it. Not going to go look at it for that price.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

You never know. It could be a HEP or something.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

You never know. It could be a HEP or something.

Doubtful. The prices up there always tend to be high and I understand why. If you want a certain title bad enough, odds are he has one or will. But your gonna pay more for it, plus tax. Got my eye on another title as well, so I'm not too desperate for it yet. STILL need to get my EBD sold 1st

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Yellowed Mylar for one. The price was a huge turn off. Wouldn't mind paying a few hundred over the going rate for one if I bought from him, but at $2900, no way.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Yellowed Mylar for one. The price was a huge turn off. Wouldn't mind paying a few hundred over the going rate for one if I bought from him, but at $2900, no way.

Yeah, I heard the condition wasn't anywhere near what the price tag was

#32 5 years ago

2900 ...that's a 1000 more then I payed for mine and mine came with all new ramps, ramp stickers and helmet. I just have to find time to finish swapping all the stuff.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Or, you could just sell me yours? What kind of shape is yours in and roughly what did you pay for it?

To subjective of a call for me to make, you would have to judge for yourself.

#34 5 years ago

Dang. I only paid $850 for mine a few years ago. Fully working, LEDs, playfield wear in the normal places. Man, those were the days....

#35 5 years ago

I just payed 3k for mine. It's in above average condition, full LEDs, no cracked plastics, new DMD and space shuttle mod. Thanks to Dutch Pinball I think the going rate for these are just going to go up. I'm also not seeing many pop up locally for sale.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

I just payed 3k for mine. It's in above average condition, full LEDs, no cracked plastics, new DMD and Space Shuttle mod. Thanks to Dutch Pinball I think the going rate for these are just going to go up. I'm also not seeing many pop up locally for sale.

This makes me wonder now. Assuming my fully restored machine is worth 3K and I am putting 1.8K into the 2.0 kit not including some 2.0 install time....

Will a nice BoP 2.0 become a 5K+ machine? Crazy.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

This makes me wonder now. Assuming my fully restored machine is worth 3K and I am putting 1.8K into the 2.0 kit not including some 2.0 install time....
Will a nice BoP 2.0 become a 5K+ machine? Crazy.

Only to a collector I'm guessing. I was wondering the same thing. My current BOP isnt worth 3k tho.

#38 5 years ago

Here's one in Altanta for 2395.00. That's close to Minnesota, right?

atlanta.craigslist.org link

#39 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip Brad. Wish it was close. Doesn't look to bad either. How's Elvira coming along? Last I saw she was looking pretty good.

#40 5 years ago

Elvira's all back together and now I am waiting on the wireform to be back from plating. I could still play it but the ball shoots straight up in the air after you put it up the Party Punch ramp.

Only have a couple things left to do and then I am done with it for a while. Replacing both flipper coils with 11630's (it has 11722's in it now)

Still can't figure out why it isn't awarding extra balls. I have some new ROMs coming. Maybe that will fix it.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Elvira's all back together and now I am waiting on the wireform to be back from plating. I could still play it but the ball shoots straight up in the air after you put it up the Party Punch ramp.
Only have a couple things left to do and then I am done with it for a while. Replacing both flipper coils with 11630's (it has 11722's in it now)
Still can't figure out why it isn't awarding extra balls. I have some new ROMs coming. Maybe that will fix it.

You really need the habitrail? As long as the glass is on your fine, you just don't know where the ball is gonna end up that's all. I was gonna have mine done, but I just cleaned it up real good and it came out pretty nice. Hope you figure out that Extra Ball dilemma. Might have given up on BOP for now, thinking about a nice Black Rose here locally..

1 week later
#42 5 years ago

Got one in Prior Lake, you can come take a look. 2K firm on it. All LED's and plays really nice.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Got one in Prior Lake, you can come take a look. 2K firm on it. All LED's and plays really nice.

Go for it Scott, great seller and great game.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Yeah Scott

#45 5 years ago

Picked up a real nice Black Rose Friday. NO room now. Unless someone out there is looking for a Cyclone?
Timing is everything in this hobby. AND room.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Picked up a real nice Black Rose Friday. NO room now. Unless someone out there is looking for a Cyclone?
Timing is everything in this hobby. AND room.

You have room ! Move the wife's beanie babies

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You have room ! Move the wife's beanie babies

:-)I know, I know. If she would of said yes, EBD would be there.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's what I said 5 pins ago.

I have NO room until the bigger house comes. Believe me, I want that BOP.

#50 5 years ago

Sell me the Black Rose, buy Vince's BOP, problem solved
I'm going to go check out BOP this week.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside