(Topic ID: 75395)

FOUND! WTB: Bobby Orr's Power Play

By Thunder424

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys. I'm looking to buy... or at least looking for leads on one. I have a cash budget for one that is in 100% playable condition, although I will also consider options with nice cabinet/playfield but are not currently in working condition. I'm not looking for "museum quality" but it's going in the family room and the wife will have a canary if it doesn't look good.

Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois would be preferable, but I'm willing to make a decent drive to pick it up.

Please PM me with what you have to offer. Thank you!

GO HAWKS!

#2 10 years ago

Up for your consideration... have cash, ready to buy.

#3 10 years ago

I am in Pittsburgh so that may be out of your driving range but I may have one coming in a trade next the next week or so!

Go Pens!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the lead. You have a PM.

#5 10 years ago

What is your price range? I saw a pretty nice one in my travels last week but as I recall, they guy wanted $1600

Bob

#6 10 years ago

Thanks for the lead, Bob, but I have a great lead on one from Mike in Cincinnati. I'm going to go pick it up on Saturday.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks to Mike in Cincinnati, I was able to obtain my pinball machine today. My wife and I unloaded it, set it up, and have been playing since with football and hockey on in the background. This game is GREAT!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bobby-orr-power-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.