Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by LBJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

If anyone has any leads on any would be much appreciated thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Todd at TNT Amusements had a beater for sale about three years ago if he still has it.

#3 11 years ago

moving to MP

3 weeks later
#4 11 years ago

Hey guys still looking for a bw100 if anyone knows of any for sale. Thanks

#5 11 years ago

i have the one that was at allentown last year for sale - where are you located - thanks ed

#6 11 years ago

I sold mine to a person who came from MI to the old mall in Kingsport TN to pick up. I think he got both of them, the nice one and the other for parts around 1999 to 2001. I only mention it as I wonder who it was, maybe Mr John Dayhuff or another big collector. It was super nice. I always hated to move them as that bottom of the cabinet made it hard to use the pin dolly. If you purchased yours 12 or 14 years ago on Mr Pinball or Ebay under my ID--doughslingers just like to hear from you.

Buddy

#7 11 years ago

This one has been listed for sale local to me for the past 3 weeks at $1700.

http://barrie.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-Blackwater-100-Pinball-Machine-Bally-W0QQAdIdZ464738856

I will be passing by there next week when I head up North to go snowboarding so I could drop by and have a quick look over and snap some more detailed pics for you. If it looks good then you can get in touch with the owner and possibly arrange for shipping? It is about 45 minutes north of where I live anyways and I have family not far from the seller so if I can assist in anyway let me know.

4 weeks later
#8 11 years ago

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

A dealer probably willing to ship, look like its in good shape. Good luck!

#9 11 years ago

There Will Be A Nice One At Allentown Pinfest If You're Going This Year

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-blackwater-100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.