Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CPR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey! New to this Fourm, just recently purchased a Williams Blackout, and have brought back this pin back to life...fully shopped and playing great!

All I'm missing is a Backglass...looking for any condition...Thanks!!

6 months later
#3 9 years ago

Awesome! Now I just need a Blackout!

#4 9 years ago

BGresto.com just did a restoration of a Blackout. i saw it and was pretty impressed.

#5 9 years ago

It's illegal to distribute this ( even for Free ) without a License...you know that right?

Quoted from cwg29:Deleted post
#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

It's illegal to distribute this ( even for Free ) without a License...you know that right?

Build it, and we will pay. Otherwise it's hard to lose much sleep over it.

#7 9 years ago

Actually, if you reuse the original glass I think it is not an IP issue as nothing is being destroyed or created at least according to my lawyer who specializes in this stuff. There are some nuances but in the end as long as the original glass is used you should be fine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-blackout-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.