You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo3.JPG
photo1.JPG
photo.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone have any plastics available? I'm specifically looking for the right sling and a couple others. Please let me know what you have. Thanks

#2 7 years ago

Pirates bump

#3 7 years ago

I guess not

#4 7 years ago

walk the plank bump

#5 7 years ago

Bump for a fellow black rose player. Wish I could help.

#6 7 years ago

There is a guy on Ebay that has a lot of plastics for sale. I did not see any black rose plastics but he periodically puts more up. His Member id is chameleoncollectibles . If I were you I'd send him an E-bay message asking if he has any for sale.
Hope this helps.

McPin54

#7 7 years ago

Thanks McPin.

#8 7 years ago

Unfortunately, he doesn't have any. Thanks for the lead.

#9 7 years ago

No Problem.

Good luck.

1 week later
#10 7 years ago

bump

1 week later
#11 7 years ago

one last bump

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

one last pre-York bump

#13 7 years ago

here are the pictures of what i have

photo.JPG photo1.JPG photo3.JPG
#14 7 years ago

If anyone has a set, we could use a set as samples to get the artwork done. 2x new sets (+ return your set) to whomever can donate a decent set that we can use as reference.

thanks,
[email protected]

#15 7 years ago

i also have a nos set.......how about a set of cabinet decals for their use? don't really need more plastics

1 week later
#16 7 years ago

We had hooked up with someone at expo to get some originals to match and finish up, so we will put this into the queue ... will update when near done ...

[email protected]

#17 7 years ago

yep.....that was me........hope all the fellow black rose owners like new plastics

#18 7 years ago

Black Rose plastics are safely here, so we will look into and put in the queue ...

rick

1 week later
#19 7 years ago

One last bump. Still looking for plastics.

3 months later
#20 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Black Rose plastics are safely here, so we will look into and put in the queue ...
rick

Rick, any update you can provide on the Black Rose plastics? Was hoping to have them before TPF. It's not like you have anything else to do right?

#21 6 years ago

I'd be in for a set!

1 week later
#22 6 years ago

Hello, I am in need of the horseshoe shaped plastic that goes under the ramp and above the yellow targets, just got a BR and cant find this part anywhere ?? Anyone know a parts number for it ? Help!!

7 months later

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside