View topic image gallery

bk1.jpg
P1010003-541.JPG
P1010003-829.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Please pm me if you have a set for sale
Thanks Guys

#2 10 years ago

It took me 8 months to find someone that would sell there's. Just give it some time, and they will show up.

#3 10 years ago

We have a CPR Black Knight Sliver Limited Edition playfield #11 OF #35, with new plastic set, new still in the shipping box for $1,500
Elkhart Pinball
574-298-9800
This Playfield is SOLD

#5 10 years ago

I have the original CPR version (not Silver - hated that) that was hand picked by Kevin as the Best of the Best of the run and has 2 Additional coats of Clearcoat, sill in original box....$ 1,650 Lower 48 States only.

#6 10 years ago

yeah not looking to pay that much but thank you for the offer

#7 10 years ago

Just for a reference point, I paid $875 shipped for a CRP BK silver limited edition three months ago. Again just give it some time, one will show up. I did install that playfield along with new a plastic set.

#8 10 years ago

Yeah hoping something pops up

#9 10 years ago

wow, I have one that I will sell for much less than 1600, I mean just a little less than 1600. let me know if interested
[email protected]

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

wow, I have one that I will sell for much less than 1600, I mean just a little less than 1600. let me know if interested
[email protected]

pm sent

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Just for a reference point, I paid $875 shipped for a CRP BK silver limited edition three months ago. Again just give it some time, one will show up. I did install that playfield along with new a plastic set.

That would be in my price range

#12 10 years ago

I find that that some people prefer original restored playfields
Actually, on a BK, the inserts will be all correct on an original.

P1010003-541.JPGP1010003-541.JPG

P1010003-829.JPGP1010003-829.JPG

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from LEE:

I find that that some people prefer original restored playfields

I'm in that boat. The original inserts were distinctive to the game and really a let down on the repros, nice as they were. Too bad most BK's got played down to bare wood. Mine is on my restore list.
bk1.jpgbk1.jpg

#14 10 years ago

That is why I kept the old playfield, maybe some day I will get it cleaned, touched up, and cleared coated. just didn't want it to sit around for 1-2 years waiting on someone to do the touch up to it. It seems that is the time frame of anyone that does this type of work.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-black-knight-playfield-set-from-cpr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.