Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tgtedward
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Let me know if you have one you decided not to install or know of someone selling. I have one that I'm thinking about restoring..

#2 11 years ago

I have a Set of Black Knight Playfields (upper & lower). The set I have was Hand Picked by Kevin at CPR and has an Additional 2 Coats of Clear beyond the Clear-coat that all the others had. My set is the standard colors Not the Silver series.

I have had a few offers over the past couple of year for the Playfield Set but have yet to sell it. If your interested in buying it feel free to make me an offer ( Keeping in mind that it was hand picked as the Best of the Best from Kevin prior to all others being sold and the 2 additional Coats of Clear)....

Stu
CPR Art Director

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I have a Set of Black Knight Playfields (upper & lower). The set I have was Hand Picked by Kevin at CPR and has an Additional 2 Coats of Clear beyond the Clear-coat that all the others had. My set is the standard colors Not the Silver series.
I have had a few offers over the past couple of year for the Playfield Set but have yet to sell it. If your interested in buying it feel free to make me an offer ( Keeping in mind that it was hand picked as the Best of the Best from Kevin prior to all others being sold and the 2 additional Coats of Clear)....
Stu
CPR Art Director

you wouldn't happen to have a black knight 2000 magna save light plastic lying around would you Stu?

#4 11 years ago

FWIW, I'm the guy who bought Eric's last BK a few years ago...came out fantastic! If Eric does 1/2 as good a job on this one, it'll be stunning.
Doc

#5 11 years ago

LOL...No. Hate that game...LOL, but to each their own....good luck in your search.

Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

you wouldn't happen to have a Black Knight 2000 magna save light plastic lying around would you Stu?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Doc:

FWIW, I'm the guy who bought Eric's last BK a few years ago...came out fantastic! If Eric does 1/2 as good a job on this one, it'll be stunning.
Doc

Thanks Doc. Thats the route I may just take. Now I just need to find a playfield that's in my budget (less than 1k)

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

LOL...No. Hate that game...LOL, but to each their own....good luck in your search.

thanks anyway, it's the last piece i need. (and BK2K is better than BK )

#8 11 years ago

If you find a new playfield I might be intrested in your old one. I have a really worn playfield. Players machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-black-knight-cpr-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.