You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GetAttachment.jpg
image[1].jpeg
image.jpeg
image[2].jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicmako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a 1980 Stern Big Game in good condition. I am in Philadelphia, only want something local (as in NE region). Please PM with details. Thanks!

EDIT: Also looking for a 1976 Williams Grand Prix in good working condition, appreciate any leads!

#5 9 years ago

Thanks, but for now, you're about 600 miles too far away

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Also looking for a working Grand Prix, thanks guys!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

The one on DC craigslist has been relisted for 6 months for $1,199. Looks like it is very nice. Maybe he will take 800 after all this time. I have one. All electronics rebuilt but players condition. Love the game but dont want to sell it. Not worth anything either.

Thats interesting cause I replied to the ad better never heard anything back. I just replied again. Didn't realize it had been getting reposted for a few months now, sounds a little fishy, especially after having already reached out with no reply.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicmako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-game?tu=magicmako and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.