• Latest reply 3 years ago by TomDK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7498bd3098a8da996cde6a58a40013ff4003e3e2 (resized).jpg
IMG_7474 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB: Big Bang Bar parts

Added: 2020-06-12 21:24:49 UTC • Ended: July 25th, 2020

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

I am looking for BBB parts:

Tube
Dancer
Wireramps
Decals for the flipperbats
Plasticset incl. welded plastics

All offers are welcome

Item photos

IMG_7474 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TomDK's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to TomDK's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Rommerskirchen, DE

#3 3 years ago

I know of a playfield, and the two little martians that drink pinballs.

#4 3 years ago

I have a plastic set

#5 3 years ago

BAA/Planetary Pinball remade the plastics sets a few years ago, did you check with them?

p.s. do you know of a source for the target decals?

#6 3 years ago

Thanks so far !

2 martians would be great. PM sent.
**BUT** Come on jake35: 2 years ago you offered me tons of stuff for BBB at the end you never came back to my PM´s, never called a price, never answered. So I have no idea why you never replied and I will not start that from the scratch: You offered also dancer dolls, 2 green tubes ... etc, pp ....
I will come back to you with this 2 years old communication.

Plastics, thanks Pinhead1982 will see if I find a PPS repro-set.
Plastics on PPS are sold out like most of the other stuff. So far they have right wireramps and translites.

Yellow tube and left to right wireramp would be a dream.

I can help out with stickers if you have something to swap / sell me ...

7498bd3098a8da996cde6a58a40013ff4003e3e2 (resized).jpg7498bd3098a8da996cde6a58a40013ff4003e3e2 (resized).jpg
#7 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Thanks so far !
2 martians would be great. PM sent.
**BUT** Come on jake35: 2 years ago you offered me tons of stuff for BBB at the end you never came back to my PM´s, never called a price, never answered. So I have no idea why you never replied and I will not start that from the scratch: You offered also dancer dolls, 2 green tubes ... etc, pp ....
I will come back to you with this 2 years old communication.
Plastics, thanks pinhead1982 will see if I find a PPS repro-set.
Plastics on PPS are sold out like most of the other stuff. So far they have right wireramps and translites.
Yellow tube and left to right wireramp would be a dream.
I can help out with stickers if you have something to swap / sell me ...[quoted image]

sorry man, not sure why my communication failed but I must have dropped the ball, it wasn't intentional or personal I assure you. I do deals on here all the time and try to get back with everyone regardless of what the response is.

I don't have the aliens personally but know of someone that does, he is trying to 3D print duplicates at the moment but may sell them once he is successful. I have to check but I'm 90% sure I do have the long green tube that sits on the left side of the playfield and a spare plastic ramp. I don't have the purple wireform though, I've never seen that one offered before. I do also have the little tube the dancer sits in and spare coin door decal. If any of that interests you let me know. I have some other parts for the machine including spares of most of the boards.

#8 3 years ago

Thanks Jake !

The long yellow tube would be great, a coindoor decal would be also fine.
The long purple wireform was long time ago available at PPS. I started looking for parts 2017, they were already sold out.

Boards are same as from other capcom machines expect the board for the El-foil/black light in cabinet. A friend of me redesined them ... fully working. He also introduced them here on pinside. If any request i like to give the contact.

Aliens .. I have already 3D printed Aliens, originals would be great.

#9 3 years ago

I have a lock down bar if ur interested...pM me i...its new

#10 3 years ago

Thank you, lockdownbar is standart Capcom and no need for a spare.

#11 3 years ago

I also have a NOS Capcom Chip from CPU board - bought it yrs ago from Clive at Coin-Op Cauldron..

It’s the Chip that Gene was trying to re-engineer?

#12 3 years ago

I have no idea what this chip is for.
But I know that all pcb´s from Airborne fit in BigBangBar. Only more complicated pcb is the elfoil/blacklight pcb and the motor pcb due it has a programmed pic on it. But a standart emi-board with motorbreak will work also.

Still looking for right main wireramp, long tube on left side, green dancer (have only a blue repro).
I might have an elfoil to swap left.

#13 3 years ago

Did you make a wiring harness?

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Thanks Jake !
The long yellow tube would be great, a coindoor decal would be also fine.
The long purple wireform was long time ago available at PPS. I started looking for parts 2017, they were already sold out.
Boards are same as from other capcom machines expect the board for the El-foil/black light in cabinet. A friend of me redesined them ... fully working. He also introduced them here on pinside. If any request i like to give the contact.
Aliens .. I have already 3D printed Aliens, originals would be great.

sounds great. I may have some other items I have saved. I will check tonight and let you know what I need for the items already mentioned if nothing else.

#15 3 years ago

Looking forward on my "hunt for parts" !

@mistermoberg
Yes, it is possible to convert a harness from Airborne but you have completely to separate all lines: Lamps, Switches, Coils/Flasher and you will need more.
On pinballsparepartsaustralia.com you can get wires for small money and also used wiring harnesses from WMS are helpfull.

#16 3 years ago

How many have you made now Tom?

1 week later
#17 3 years ago

I never said I made one

However .. so far : many people contacted me or wrote in this thread but the truth is .. nothing.
One offer for plastics but more expensive than a repro set (IPC) from a shop.

All other talking and writing: Aliens, tube .... nothing.

Maybe someone really has some parts and will sell them.
I am only really in need of a yellow tube and the aliens , the long wireramp.
All other stuff would be spare.

Thanks for your time !

Other story:
After I bought 2 El-Foils for 180 EURO each and destroyed one, I have a firm which can remake them. But needet to order at least 25 pieces. if someone wants a El-Foil arrows , just let me know. Price will be under 100 EURO !
In the net you will find them for several hundred dollars ....

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-bang-bar-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.