Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bat4.jpeg
bat 3.jpeg
bat 2.jpeg
batman PB.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hello I am new to the forum but I am looking to buy a decent Batman Data East pinball machine. Price depends on condition as with everything. I am also willing to pay a small finders fee if you hook me up with someone I eventually buy from.

Again I know I am new here but I am not at all new to collecting and I have excellent feedback elsewhere. You can find feedback for me on ebay under your-secret-identity or on NintendoAge/Sega Age under username Johnny.

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

Still Looking

#3 10 years ago

Good luck in your hunt. Joystix in Houston has a really nice one but the price is retail obviously. That is a really good looking game in my view.

#4 10 years ago

I'm looking for one too.......for about $500.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Part_3:

I'm looking for one too.......for about $500.

GLWreality

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

Success, I am now the proud owner of a Batman Date East pin.

#7 10 years ago

Cool what's the average piece for one in really,really good shape? I can get one for 1,700.00 and didn't know if that was a good price. Ed

#8 10 years ago

I live in California and prices seem to be a little out of wack here. I paid 1600. Since it's my only pin my rating of the condition is pretty much a blind statement.

Id say mine is in fair condition, playfield shows some wear but not the worst I have seen, actually pretty good compared to a few others I saw. The cab itself has some rough spots but most of the art is clean. Back Glass is really nice, No major play issues. Does have one game paly issue where flugelheim museum doesn't register the second shot. Notices the first one but the second one it just keeps counting down. Other cosmetic issue was on the rod, the handle on the shooter rod was cracked. Did have new rubbers and flippers.

All this to say compared to the others I saw here in CA it was in the best shape for the price, for 2500 I could have got a nicer one and two others also at that price point were in similar or worse condition to mine. I saw one go for 1350 at Captains Auction which was worse than mine . If you add the 15% the captain charges plus 3% because it was an online bid, and then CA sales tax that machine went for nearly 2k.

Looking around the Boards I have seen people ranking this machine in the 12 to 2k range depending on condtion, but like I said in CA our prices seem a little bit higher.

bat 2.jpegbat 2.jpeg
batman PB.jpgbatman PB.jpg

bat 3.jpegbat 3.jpeg Bat4.jpegBat4.jpeg
#9 10 years ago

Congrats! I hope to have one of these someday.

#10 10 years ago

Cool game - ENJOY. I remember back in the early 90's playing this all the time at the local bar. I might be looking at one local to me that needs a shop job. To bad finding a decent one of this title is pretty hard to do.

#11 10 years ago

"It's going to be a hot time in the old town tonight"

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-batman-data-east-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.