• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7128 (resized).jpg
C2AA13B3-4854-460E-A49E-239403844536 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

End of ‘17 bump, hoping 2018 someone wants to sell their topper

I so wish you luck in your search but that will be a tough find. A lot more work but have you considered just listing your Premium and hunting down an LE while pricing is still stable prior to finished code? Assuming the crazy markup someone might eventually sell you a topper for you might actually break even and end your hunt. Just a though. Good luck in your hunt!!!

3 weeks later
#45 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

I just opened up the topper box today. I am excited about my super le.

Nice Score! wow and congrats. Still hoping and keeping an eye out for you Sethman.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

IMO you guys would be better waiting for someone to make a third party one. Will likely cost much less, potentially be better (the bat signal can certainly be improved), and won't come with attendant parts issues (could use a pinduino or such like to control it).
If the Premiums finally begin to sell in good numbers when code gets close to being finished, it's simply a matter of time before someone does it.

I might agree with you on an Acrylic sign or a simplified version of what Stern is trying to offer premium buyers but that topper is going to be very difficult to recreate with the injection molding, electronics, and lighting features. I guess time will tell but my money says no chance. As for the signal, thats already been done by #Doc and available for sale. The node boards are to control all the topper features, lights, and game interaction. In time he may find one I'm sure. Someone in the world with an LE will have a low headroom arcade and side with a few hundred dollar sale...

1 week later
#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

February bump. Which LE owner is going to come to my rescue and sell me their topper please

But that would make their game Topless!! Grrrr. lol Best of luck this is your month!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-batman-66-le-topper?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.