• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7128 (resized).jpg
C2AA13B3-4854-460E-A49E-239403844536 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

WTB: Batman 66 LE topper

Added: 2017-04-04 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (February 4th, 2018) • Ended: April 8th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Hey fellow Batman 66 owners,

I'm looking to buy the topper and control boards located at the top of the backbox from your pin to install on my premium.

If you're not a topper fan, or could care less about it / doesn’t fit with low ceiling etc shoot me a PM I'd like to buy it and install it on mine.

Thank you!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Sethman's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

Sethman has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Sethman's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Drums, PA, US

#3 7 years ago

But I like the LE topper

#7 7 years ago

Totally agree, Stern's best topper to date for sure.

I know it's a long shot , but hoping someone will want to pass it on.

#14 7 years ago

Ya, you got lucky thats for sure
Bump for hope!

#15 7 years ago

Weekend bump.

8 months later
#16 6 years ago

Holidays bump!
Long shot but hoping

#18 6 years ago

Ya the premium topper @ $400 for what it is, is a no go. Le topper or bust!

#19 6 years ago

End of ‘17 bump, hoping 2018 someone wants to sell their topper

#21 6 years ago

Thanks yelobird. But once I went and bought your entire catalog of parts and installed them I’m sticking with this premium
It’s probably a lost cause but I’ll hold out hope someone will want to part with one

Happy New year!

#24 6 years ago

Damn how did I miss that
If you see another one give me a shout! Thanks.

#28 6 years ago

Yes good question, does that include the three little node boards to control the topper? Or is that for just the topper by itself?
Thanks.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Actually "boards" since there are 3 of them and a mounting plate. They would all need to be removed from the backbox and put in the other machine to control the topper.

Yep just what Doc stated. Would need the mounting plate plus 3 node boards for this to be of use.

#31 6 years ago

Thanks for the update but without the mounting board and the node boards that run it , won’t work for me.

So I’m looking for the topper + the 3 node boards/mount located in the top of an le backbox to run it.

#40 6 years ago

It has to be from an LE as the SLE lit speaker enhancements are connected, maybe powered, by those upper boards.
If I managed to get just a topper who knows how hard or how expensive it would be to get the 3 node boards from Stern.

So its going to take some luck finding topper + nodes.
As for the only other option, getting an LE and selling my premium now that its dully decked out, that's probably not in the cards unless someone wanted to dump their LE for an attractive price.

Thanks for the bumps, i'll hold out hope a bit longer.

3 weeks later
#44 6 years ago

Such a tease!

Still looking for a topper and node boards + backplane please.

#49 6 years ago

Thanks for the support and ideas guys.

Agree on many points. I'll wait it out a bit longer towards mid-year. Hopefully an LE owner with a low ceiling will come to my rescue!
Or see if a 3rd party (@Habeboo) I'm looking at you can come up with a cool version for us premium owners.

If no to the above, then I'll follow Doc's blueprint for beacon setup and maybe look into an alternative version somewhat similar that I can add the beacon to.

1 week later
#51 6 years ago

February bump. Which LE owner is going to come to my rescue and sell me their topper please

3 weeks later
#55 6 years ago

new month bump! Come on March.....
will a nice LE owner please sell their topper and control boards

#57 6 years ago

I would've been more motivated to do that before I went and fully decked out my premium. Full assortment of Mod couple mods, Docquest mods, LE art blades etc Just need that topper now to be done.
Thanks for the suggestion though!

Cash all lined up and waiting for a topper opportunity LE owners Hit me up please!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-batman-66-le-topper?tu=sethman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.