(Topic ID: 47495)

WTB Barracora...FOUND! No longer looking!

By LBJ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

For all you Barracora fans out there....

I have a complete Barracora project that includes the following:

A complete game.. was working, has been stored for two years because the game started going a bit haywire.. (sounds, switches, all went crazy, etc... never had time to repair it)

Brand new set of Pin Led displays already in it.

NOS playfield.... yes, that's right, brand new! has one small scratch by the inlane, and is scuffed. Only reason it's not in the game is because I have yet to have someone touch up the scratch and clear coat the field...

NOS backglass... yup.. you heard right.

3 Alan Meyer repro pop bumper caps brand new

One NOS spinner

Two sets of plastics. At least one near perfect set between the pair.

Extra drop target assemblies.. almost complete. The ones in the game if I recall might be missing a small part or two, hence the spares which I bought years ago.

New drop target decals.

Cabinet is decent, but does show some wear, and scratches, nothing bad at all.

Coin door is in nice shape as is the lock bar and legs.

This is something I posted a while back on RGP for sale, and I got a lot of interest in pieces and parts for it... leaving me with a broken game that would then be missing parts and or need all the stuff I've acquired for it over the years... so it goes as a complete project.

Oh, the original backglass is OK, but does have bubbling and lifting on the bottom two to three inches. Usable if you didn't have a good one, but the NOS one would be the one to put in, with the original as a spare should the unforeseen ever happen (God forbid!)

IF you are interested, please contact me to discuss the options.. along with at least some sort of offer to get the ball rolling. Please don't ask me what I want for it, cause I'll throw out a VERY high number to start. I don't have to sell this, but I could be persuaded if the right buyer/price comes along. The ONLY reason I put this out there is because I happened across this thread, and in the interest of those looking, figured I'd let them know my situation.

This would be a STUNNING restoration when done, and all the parts are already included. A cabinet repaint, and playfield clear coat, and assembly would be all that's necessary. Yes, the CPU would need attention to figure out why it's going a bit screwy, but boards are fixable, and I might even have a spare lying around.. have to check. I can even arrange to fix it first before selling... of course the price changes if that happens.

PM directly for fastest response.
Thanks,
Vinny

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lodi, WI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Myers, FL
$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-barracoraallentown-pickup-preferred?tu=Vinnypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.