(Topic ID: 110379)

Wtb bally Mpu and power supply for Future Spa

By Brich

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi! Looking for some guts for a future spa. Need MPU 2518-35 and the power block/rectifier board that sits in lower right of backbox.

#2 9 years ago

Or an Altek

#3 9 years ago

The MPU is easy, the rectifier/ transformer assembly is a little harder to come by. Good luck with your hunt.

#5 9 years ago

My buddy has an extra transformer, Ill ask if he wants to sell. How much? $50 bucks?

#6 9 years ago

I have a brand new rottendog power supply rectifier board that I may as well sell. I bought it for a flight 2k that never happened. does anyone know what they sell for? I have had it for 2 years and I don't remember. thank you

#7 9 years ago

It looks like there might be a few non-working ones listed on ebay at the moment.

#8 9 years ago

Yeah I need the rectifier board and brick, working would be swell

2 months later
#9 9 years ago

Still looking?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bally-mpu-a-2518-35-and-power-supply-future-spa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.