Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JEFrank
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

After just missing on one, I looking for a working Bally Elektra, shopped or unshopped, preferably within a 5 hour drive from Cincinnati. Will drive further for right machine. Thanks in advance.

#2 9 years ago

You might post in the owner's club thread since someone might be wanting to sell (I have no idea why someone would do that ) or know of one for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elektra-owners-club-fans-also-welcome

Good luck with your search!

#3 9 years ago

Someone in Michigan is selling one. Pics didn't look too great though and his bottom dollar was 800. I passed on it, but I think it was in the Detroit cl

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the lead. Unfortunately it is sold pending pickup and there is another in line ahead of me if that deal falls through. Looks decent enough... my timing just stinks. Someday, someday.....

#5 9 years ago

Oh, he emailed me today saying it was still available. It looked OK, but 800 seemed a bit high for the condition. Looks like it needs some work. I'd like a nice one someday as well. The 3 playfield is great on that.

#6 9 years ago

I've got one that I bought as a project, and just recently started fixing up. I've never actually played it... I'm guessing it will be a keeper, but will pm you if not.

#7 9 years ago

I just saw the photos of the Elektra on Detroit's CL.
As someone that just restored a bad example of one, the photos don't look that bad.
If the BG is good and the PF isn't worn too bad, I'd go for $800 bucks.
IMO

#8 9 years ago

Ive got two but its probably a bit out of your way ;>

#9 9 years ago

we have one in michigan, working, ready and will shop with new rubbers etc for sale. top pf has wear, nice back glass, everything gone through. would rather trade for something though..

#10 9 years ago

Bump

Still looking.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Thanks for the lead. Unfortunately it is sold pending pickup and there is another in line ahead of me if that deal falls through. Looks decent enough... my timing just stinks. Someday, someday.....

Hmmm... think I might be the guy that beat you to it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bally-elektra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.