• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by radrats
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• BMX Bally, 1982
#1 11 years ago

Looking for my grail, a Bally BMX. Willing to ship. Need the playfield to be in good condition

#2 11 years ago

Also I wouldn't mind a person or two chiming in on what they think a good price range is for this table. It was a very limited run, older Bally but not considered one of the "classics", but there is a small subset of diehard skate/bmx/etc people like me who lust after it. Part of me thinks because of the low production run you basically have to agree to whatever the price is when it actually does pop up, but on the other hand we aren't talking about Krull or zaccaria Spooky or anything.

#3 11 years ago

Good luck finding one other than the one I told you about I only seen one other at an auction and it went for 400 bucks

#4 11 years ago

There were only a few made rare machine

#5 11 years ago

Yes I sent them an inquiry, haven't heard anything back yet.

1 week later
#6 11 years ago

bump...

I am also looking for and willing to have shipped a nice Skateball

#7 11 years ago

Pick yourself up a nice Hardbody in the interim.

2 weeks later
#8 11 years ago

big thanks to jimster102 and MNpinball for alerting me to a BMX for sale in Minneapolis (and MNpinball again for checking it out). Unfortunately I was #2 on the list and #1 was local and ended up buying it, so the hunt continues.

#10 11 years ago

PM sent

#11 11 years ago

Good luck. I too would love to own that game at some point.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bally-bmx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.