• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Blipsqueak
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hello,

I picked up a very nice Bad Cats recently, it needs both ramps, sling plastics, 3 and 5 bank plastics to really make her puuuuuuuurty. I do not see any of those parts available online. Does anyone have some BC parts they would sell or know where I can but any or all of them? BC and I appreciate it, thanks all!!

#2 11 years ago

I've been looking for these forever! A couple of years ago CPR was rumored to be doing them but I havent seen an update since. The playfield looks to be stalled on their website as well. If I come across anything I'll let you know. Perhaps we can do some mix-matching.

#3 11 years ago

Thanks Barron, that would be great. Maybe someone here has something. Both ramps are broken and have been repaired, but look like crap. Any leads would be appreciated, thanks again!!

#5 11 years ago

I'm also in need a Seafood bonus ramp... someone really needs to make it happen!! My Bad Cats is one of my favs

#6 11 years ago

Baaaad Cats.

My ramps are okay. The fishbowl plastic on my playfield is cracked & I'm missing the jackpot plastic by the ramp and the plastic covering the pop bumpers.

Attention CPR!

#7 11 years ago

Sunday Bumple, if anyone has any leads on any used or NOS parts I would appreciate it. Really need slings and 3 bank plastic, long shot on ramps but need those too. Thanks again everyone!!

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

Talked to the Pinball Inc guy at Atlanta Pin Swap as I picked up a Bad Cats there. He said that he has the molds, but hasn't made the ramps yet. Hopefully he will soon.

1 month later
#9 10 years ago

Meow meow meow, MEOW! (I want all plastics and ramps, too.)

#10 10 years ago

i need plastics set for my Bad Cats too.
Meow, meow, help us

#11 10 years ago

Ill pile on to a run for ramps and plastics.

#12 10 years ago

Really need a way to fix the mount for the fishbowl ramp, it just won't stay down. I'm okay that it's cracked, but how was that ever good design to make the mount so weak? Really hoping that Pinball Inc. will do these. Then to see if Cliffy will come up with some protectors.

#13 10 years ago

Cat pile on, would love a new Bad Cats Playfield, Ramps and I would even buy new plastics.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Talked to the Pinball Inc guy at Atlanta Pin Swap as I picked up a Bad Cats there. He said that he has the molds, but hasn't made the ramps yet. Hopefully he will soon.

I talked to him 3 years ago and he said it would be done later that year. Hopefully sometime soon.

#15 10 years ago

I was told "this year" by the guy at the piball inc table at the Ohio pinball show. I'm not holding my breath but it would be awesome!

#16 10 years ago

I will be buying the minute they are released!

2 weeks later
#19 10 years ago

now we just need the ramps.....

#20 10 years ago

Yeah, I did. I was just checking your site once a week waiting for them to be posted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bad-cats-ramps-and-plastics-new-or-used and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.