Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by tslayer71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking for as nice a Bad Cats as I can find. I'm in Denver but willing to ship. If anyone has something to offer please let me know.

#2 6 years ago

Evening bump... I only have room for a couple of machines and Bad Cats is at the top of my wanted list so I'm really hoping to find one. Willing to pay top dollar for a nice one.

#3 6 years ago

There is one retail near you, they have had it a while, maybe they would negotiate?

http://www.careyscatering.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=133&idcategory=3

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from bombpop:

There is one retail near you, they have had it a while, maybe they would negotiate?
http://www.careyscatering.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=133&idcategory=3

That's Pinball Megastore/The Coin Drops Here. I've tried contacting them several times about a machine they've had listed on Craig's List. I received one response, in which the guy basically said he was too busy to send me photos of the machine and if he ever had time he would. That was a couple of months ago and that's the last I heard from him, despite multiple follow-up e-mails from me. As much as I would love to have a Bad Cats, I don't see much point in bothering to contact someone who is, in my experience, a total flake. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate you trying to help.

#5 6 years ago

If ya get one, make sure its complete as parts don't exist anywhere. Dog House plastic, plastic over the shooter lane, seafood wheel decal are all hard to get stuff including the ramps. Best of luck!~SpOoKy

#6 6 years ago

Good luck with your search!

FYI, CPR is going to be making repro playfields, and they apparently will be doing a set of plastics for the ones that they can (i.e. any that're flat, at least.)

#7 6 years ago

Stu said about 5 years ago that BC were in line for repo parts, but...alas as to the last sign-up thread, the whole project was pushed back then. Fun pin, but again, I sold mine off due to the lack of any parts relating to this pin, and know of three others that did the same thing. Not trying to put a negative here, just trying to place the reality if you need parts.~SoOoKy

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Kurisu:

That's Pinball Megastore/The Coin Drops Here. I've tried contacting them several times about a machine they've had listed on Craig's List. I received one response, in which the guy basically said he was too busy to send me photos of the machine and if he ever had time he would. That was a couple of months ago and that's the last I heard from him, despite multiple follow-up e-mails from me. As much as I would love to have a Bad Cats, I don't see much point in bothering to contact someone who is, in my experience, a total flake. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate you trying to help.

I had the same experience. The guy is not motivated to sell machines...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside