New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 138901)

WTB Backbox backglass channel for Bally Elvira

By BadBrad97

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BadBrad97
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I know this should be easy to find but I can not find the plastic channel that screws to the bottom of the backbox and holds the bottom edge of the backglass on a Bally machine, like Elvira or Pool Sharks.

Any help would be appreciated.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks but, they don't have it either. I can't believe it is so hard to find.

#5 5 years ago

Thanks.. It's not really the H channel either. It is shaped like the strip at the top edge of the playfield glass. (which would probably work except even the wide body is only 23" or so, it needs to be 25 1/2" . It's shaped like a U with a tab for screws out one side.

I do appreciate the help.

#6 5 years ago

Try Manny at Woodtech. He's in the UK so shipping $ might be a problem.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/woodtechworkshop/sets/

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Thanks.. It's not really the H channel either. It is shaped like the strip at the top edge of the playfield glass. (which would probably work except even the wide body is only 23" or so, it needs to be 25 1/2" . It's shaped like a U with a tab for screws out one side.

It is 27 so you can cut it down..

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Here this is what you need..

Sorry should have looked closer.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8091

#9 5 years ago

Yes. That is what I need. The Marco part says it is only 20 and 3/8". Is it available longer someplace?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saylorsburg, PA
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside