Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Preferably tweaked to handle all the little glitches, but will consider all machines, from routed to NIB. Please PM me with offers. Thank you!

#2 10 years ago

Wow, don't see many threads with that title. Great game!! Good luck, mine isn't leaving.

#3 10 years ago

I've played it quite a bit on location and really enjoyed it. VERY different layout, and I thought it was fun. I'm not swayed by so-called 'popular' opinion...I also am a big fan of other games folks bag on like POTC, WWF, and Popeye.

Looking forward to tracking one down for sure!

#4 10 years ago

Shouldn't be to hard to find one.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wow, don't see many threads with that title. Great game!! Good luck, mine isn't leaving.

Good taste is quite uncommon!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Shouldn't be to hard to find one.

Not sure what that means? Is any recent Stern hard to find? You don't see that many pros up for sale. Maybe a lot of buyers actually enjoy the game.

#7 10 years ago

Most people have a loss on them, including me, and may be unwilling to realize it just yet. I don't see myself selling this game, certainly not sub 4k. I just added an external sub, and have ordered zdoor's cube.

#8 10 years ago

Have heard from folks who have snagged them under $3,500. That's why I made this post, hoping to get one there as well.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Most people have a loss on them, including me, and may be unwilling to realize it just yet. I don't see myself selling this game, certainly not sub 4k. I just added an external sub, and have ordered zdoor's cube.

Well, until you sell the game you haven't take a loss. I've played around 1,000 highly enjoyable games on my LE in the comfort of my own home, and my love for the game still burns brightly. If I sell it, how does that factor in to a "loss"? Most recent games are going to resell for 10-25% less than their NIB price. Its the new normal. So buy games you like. If you're afraid to buy a game you like because you don't want a loss you're going to miss out on some very good pinball.

#10 10 years ago

Game found! I will be picking it up by the end of March.

#11 10 years ago

Now your talking ....great snag.
Installed my see clearly on the rt side and mod'd a left sling for the other side.
Shaker installed and added a flasher under the Tesseract...mine is about 80% done.
When you go pro you an try stuff I would avoid on a LE....fun stuff.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I've played it quite a bit on location and really enjoyed it.

Where? In Indy?

#13 10 years ago

No, up north in Michigan.

#14 10 years ago

Bummer (was hoping you found a stash of local games on location)......congrats on your new pin, would like to try it sometime.

Jesse

#15 10 years ago

What was your final purchase price?

#16 10 years ago

congrats! Lots of cool (and needed ) mods for this game, but Hooked's inlane plastic are an absolute must.

#17 10 years ago

Avengers as stated before will make you a better player.
Today I played Av pro to warm up ....stepped up to STLE and it seemed a whole lot easier....new combo champ. Then went over to Tron and didnt make the board but sea of simulation started, which for me is good.

My only downer on Avengers is the use of plastics pieces for ramps...everything else is a ok with me.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I also am a big fan of other games folks bag on like POTC, WWF, and Popeye.

People bag on POTC?? Wasn't that the 2nd or 3rd best selling Stern game (behind TSPP and LOTR)?

#19 10 years ago

POTC theme carries it Stern did well but it could have been so much more IMO.
I dont bag it but once you learn to keep the spinner loaded its an easy repetitive game.
If you own one keep that spinner loaded and watch your scores sore close to 300m + per game.
A rule tweak is in order there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-avengers-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.