You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

get_a_room.jpg
tumblr_m822co39B91r03eggo1_500.gif
images.jpeg
images-5.jpeg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Looking for an Avengers LE. Blue prefered but will consider a Hulk. Preferably in the WI area, or I may be making a trip towards Cleveland, OH soon, so along that route might work.

NIB, HUO, or even lightly routed might be OK (price dependent). Would consider having shipped if none are available locally, depending on price.

I will probably not be able to 100% commit until early next week as I have a sale pending to fund this.

Let me know what you have!
Thanks,
Chris

#3 10 years ago

that didn't take long.
GLWS

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

that didn't take long.
GLWS

The only thing that didn't take long was for centerflank to give me a hard time. He is NOT selling me his machine...LOL!

So please...if you have one available, let me know!

#5 10 years ago

For the love of god , please sell this man an avengers!

images-5.jpegimages-5.jpeg

#6 10 years ago

Go to pinballlife dot com and click on machines for sale grab that telephone number and give him a call , Last I heard That guy still had a blue .

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Go to pinballlife dot com and click on machines for sale grab that telephone number and give him a call , Last I heard That guy still had a blue .

Ahh...must contact Terry! I keep forgetting that he's a Stern dealer now.

Still hoping to find a HUO one and save a few hundred, but we'll see how it pans out. Sure wouldn't mind Avengers being my first true NIB if it went that way...

#8 10 years ago

Thats Trents number i think. But I think there is one up here at MOSS if you want to call.

#9 10 years ago

Yeah the number on Terry's site is for another guy though , I think his name is Trent .

#10 10 years ago

Yup...that's Trent's number. I have a quote already from him. Will probably go that way if a used one doesn't pop up. Thanks guys!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

For the love of god , please sell this man an Avengers!

Quit this cruel game already and give the boy an Avengers LE.

I love the sketch.

#12 10 years ago

Nah! Keep stringing Chris along....

Cheap entertainment for the rest of us!

Jaz

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Nah! Keep stringing Chris along....
Cheap entertainment for the rest of us!
Jaz

lol. I almost had my drink fly out my nose.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yup...that's Trent's number. I have a quote already from him. Will probably go that way if a used one doesn't pop up. Thanks guys!

Call JJ. I have no idea if he has any but I have heard better things overall from him.

#15 10 years ago

Yea...I'll be sure to get ahold of JJ before buying any other NIB. First I have to be patient and wait for my CV to be paid for.

Thank a lot guys...you all make me feel so loved.

#16 10 years ago

My Hulk #29 would sure look good to go with your #29 X-Men. Still would sell if your interested.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

My Hulk #29 would sure look good to go with your #29 X-Men. Still would sell if your interested.

I didn't realize you were on Pinside...cool!

I know, I know...it would! They would be a great pair. That was my first instinct which is why I tracked you down...LOL! I just wish the rest of the team would be on the backglass or cab with him. They kind of get snubbed on that machine...LOL! I do love how it looks though and may just end up taking you up on it. Too bad shipping would have to be involved though, which may put it above my price range. We'll see. I'll let you know if I decide to go that route. If it was blue #29, we'd be making a deal for sure.

Speaking of which, anyone happen to know where blue #29 is? Longshot I know...

#18 10 years ago

They kind of get snubbed on that machine.

Thats because they were getting their butt handed to them by Loki, if HULK wasnt around we'd all be alien slaves right now.

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thats because they were getting their butt handed to them by Loki, if HULK wasnt around we'd all be alien slaves right now.

Yea! tumblr_m822co39B91r03eggo1_500.giftumblr_m822co39B91r03eggo1_500.gif

#20 10 years ago

LOL! Got a few good offers for Hulks, but would really like to find a blue. Anyone? Anyone? Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and go NIB otherwise. Yea...that would be rough...

#21 10 years ago

That green dmd looks terrible even with the difuser taken off.

#22 10 years ago

Blue (pin)balls bump! Starting to look like NIB will be the only way. Lemme know! If you are on the fence about selling yours, go read that long thread that tells you how much Avengers sucks. That should convince you to dump it while the dumping is good...LOL!

#23 10 years ago

Jediturtle jump in on a Hulk LE. I was dead set against a green Hulk LE in favor of all the Avengers on the backglass - blue. I ended up buying a Hulk.

The game is largely Hulk as the lead and the rest of the avengers are supporting cast. That being said, Hulk LE makes sense. I also opted for it to sit next to my Xmen Wolvy LE so the Green and Blue next to each other really pop. Looks cool.

To each their own though. I also think Avengers is all of them. But this game screams Hulk. (see what I did there, Hulk really screams). Best of luck

#24 10 years ago

I agree with Billy>> esp since it seems the Hulks can be found HUO and at a decent price compared to NIB.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Jediturtle jump in on a Hulk LE. I was dead set against a green Hulk LE in favor of all the Avengers on the backglass - blue. I ended up buying a Hulk.
The game is largely Hulk as the lead and the rest of the Avengers are supporting cast. That being said, Hulk LE makes sense. I also opted for it to sit next to my Xmen Wolvy LE so the Green and Blue next to each other really pop. Looks cool.
To each their own though. I also think Avengers is all of them. But this game screams Hulk. (see what I did there, Hulk really screams). Best of luck

Badbilly is a very wise man, especially in regards to game placement

#26 10 years ago

If you want blue buy blue. The blues are awesome. Maybe less blues were bought nib than hulks...but hulk owners sure seem more inclined to sell their game. Blue owners don't. At least not on Pinside. Speculate away as to why, I just think blue owners are thrilled with their decision. I am.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

If you want blue buy blue. The blues are awesome. Maybe less blues were bought nib than hulks...but hulk owners sure seem more inclined to sell their game. Blue owners don't. At least not on Pinside. Speculate away as to why, I just think blue owners are thrilled with their decision. I am.

Probably because less Blues were bought and they are still sitting NIB for a higher price. It does not take much speculation. There are fewer HUO blue because there are more NIB blue. There are more HUO green because they are sold out and the only NIB left are the specualtors (which failed on this title).

#28 10 years ago

? You just repeated what I said. Only I also said that the blues that actually SOLD are not being REsold. What do you make of that? Why can't Jedi find HUO blue?

#29 10 years ago

Why can't Jedi find HUO blue?

Because the supply of HUO blue is so small! The majority are still sitting in boxes it seems.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Because the supply of HUO blue is so small! The majority are still sitting in boxes it seems.

How do you know how many blues sold? What's the number? Do tell.

#31 10 years ago

You guys are basically saying the same thing, and I think you are both right. So please, no arguing. Especially not in my thread.

Thank you.

#32 10 years ago

Good luck in you hunt Jedi! You will find one eventually which suits your pocketbook and will make your daughter super pumped!

#33 10 years ago

TFA in my buddies wanted ad? ARGH. Anyway Just call Trent or JJ man or Moss up here by me has a blue for sure nib. I'll cook you some ribs and we can shoot the shizzle.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

TFA in my buddies wanted ad? ARGH. Anyway Just call Trent or JJ man or Moss up here by me has a blue for sure nib. I'll cook you some ribs and we can shoot the shizzle.

Be nice! Trent is by far the best option so far. JJ is unfortunately significantly higher on this one. I tried emailing MOSS, but it bounced. I'll have to find a different contact there. Are they usually realistic on their prices? The idea of a road trip and some BBQ sounds like a great idea!

Either rate I gotta wait for CV to be finalized. It sounds all good, but gotta be sure.

#35 10 years ago

Yes very realistic. 952-881-8770

#36 10 years ago

Best of luck, blue is the best!

#37 10 years ago

Sounds like I have found the one, and it's better than I could have hoped for. More detail once I know for sure it will all work out. Now everyone keep your fingers crossed that my CV deal doesn't fall though... LOL!

Thanks all!
Chris

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Sounds like I have found the one, and it's better than I could have hoped for. More detail once I know for sure it will all work out. Now everyone keep your fingers crossed that my CV deal doesn't fall though... LOL!
Thanks all!
Chris

Good luck!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You guys are basically saying the same thing, and I think you are both right. So please, no arguing. Especially not in my thread.
Thank you.

Hey it's all good....except when it comes to people implying they know the numbers of blue LEs sold. Don't you think that's relevant? Wouldn't you like to know how many NIB blues have been sold? I sure would if i were you. frankly, i personally dont care. i own mine, i love mine and i just put up 189,000,000 on mine this morning, a PR. outlanes wide open.

Whysnow is indicating that he knows how many are unsold...so lets have it!

Quoted from Whysnow:

What are the numbers? That could be the difference in what you pay for NIB. At this point, NIBs are basically negotiable. If the distributors are sitting on a boatload you can probably negotiate your price. If they are not.. You probably can't. Only now Whysnow isn't saying anything....and that's because he has no clue how many have been sold. Yet he supports his "argument" with a sweeping guess. Not cool in my book.

Si who's really helping you in this thread? Me, Whysnow or some dude giving you a phone number of a distributor everyone knows anyway?

#40 10 years ago

Whysnow is indicating that he knows how many are unsold...so lets have it! What are the numbers? That could be the difference in what you pay for NIB. At this point, NIBs are basically negotiable. If the distributors are sitting on a boatload you can probably negotiate your price. If they are not.. You probably can't. Only now Whysnow isn't saying anything....and that's because he has no clue how many have been sold. Yet he supports his "argument" with a sweeping guess. Not cool in my book.

why are you such a douche bag on games you own. can you be a douche on others too so that way you will be a equal opportunity douche bag? You know all of us from WI know each other here right. So trying to pit Hilton against Chris or vice versa or me is not gonna work. You know that right? So why dont you go back to the NY thread..........

#41 10 years ago

Si who's really helping you in this thread? Me, Whysnow or some dude giving you a phone number of a distributor everyone knows anyway?

you have many dealings with a midwest distro named moss do you. In fact i bet there is only 3 people on all off pinisde who have ever heard of them. Its cool i will use what i learned yesterday and just report the troll AGAIN!

#42 10 years ago

Hey it's all good....except when it comes to people implying they know the numbers of blue LEs sold. Don't you think that's relevant? Wouldn't you like to know how many NIB blues have been sold? I sure would if i were you. frankly, i personally dont care. i own mine, i love mine and i just put up 189,000,000 on mine this morning, a PR. outlanes wide open.
Whysnow is indicating that he knows how many are unsold...so lets have it! What are the numbers? That could be the difference in what you pay for NIB. At this point, NIBs are basically negotiable. If the distributors are sitting on a boatload you can probably negotiate your price. If they are not.. You probably can't. Only now Whysnow isn't saying anything....and that's because he has no clue how many have been sold. Yet he supports his "argument" with a sweeping guess. Not cool in my book.

Hilton was stating his opinion on what he thinks the situation probably is. We all got that except you. Seems to me also that everyone jumped on the Hulk version so it's safe to assume there are NIB blues sitting around. AZ is right. We are in this together. Feel free to hang around if that's cool with you. If not, take it someplace else.

#43 10 years ago

Whysnow is indicating that he knows how many are unsold...so lets have it! What are the numbers?

Are you this tweeked all the time?

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

you have many dealings with a midwest distro named moss do you. In fact i bet there is only 3 people on all off pinisde who have ever heard of them. Its cool i will use what i learned yesterday and just report the troll AGAIN!

4,I've heard of them. Actually had to go through them to get a warranty issue resolved from Stern. Everything went very smooth and my POTC was up and running in 3 days.

#45 10 years ago

My bad AZ, since Trents named was invoked I ASSumed (or AKumed, same thing) the phone number was for him. At least I don't have a problem admitting making a mistake, or being wrong, or, misunderstanding something.

The definition of crazy is expecting a different outcome out of something while continuing to do the same thing. Im tired of living in crazy town. You folks that enjoy making things up and basing decisions on rumors, hype and what you want to believe go ahead. Why even bother trying to confirm a rumor or baseless statement? Why ask for facts when fiction is so much more more fun!? Getting called out and thumbs downed for helping out the OP is par for the course for certain people.

Next thing you know AZ will open a new thread calling me out for asking people to supply the facts behind their BS statements. Too bad I wasn't a moderator AZ, as I would have wiped out your account in a heartbeat after your whiny little request in the other thread.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Are you this tweeked all the time?

Just want the answer. He implied he had it. Since he doesn't it will be a long wait. Maybe someone else claiming to know can tell me? Why get upset with me for wanting to know something important concerning 1) the value of my machine and 2) the value of a game the OP wants to buy?

Are you this much of an impertinent nosy body all the time? Are you adding anything here?

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Sounds like I have found the one, and it's better than I could have hoped for.

Congrats!!

Now who is Moss? Randy? You WI guys shouldn't be dealing with an ex-MN player.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Hilton was stating his opinion on what he thinks the situation probably is. We all got that except you. Seems to me also that everyone jumped on the Hulk version so it's safe to assume there are NIB blues sitting around. AZ is right. We are in this together. Feel free to hang around if that's cool with you. If not, take it someplace else.

Thanks for your interpretation. And I'm glad that you speak for seemingly everyone but me. If this is so safe to assume (and is anything, ever, really safe to ASSume?) maybe you can tell me how many blues remain unsold?

Quoted from Whysnow:

Is it the "it seems" part that makes his statement an opinion? Because it sounds like he's making a point here based on something he is certain of...the "majority" of blues still sitting at distributors.

As long as one NIB is unsold its "safe to assume" yes...but why suggest there are so many? How does he know? How do you know? Believe me, when it comes to a game you want to buy you'll care about things like this. Until then troll away.

#49 10 years ago

Please everyone chill. If you want to argue, please start a different thread. I appreciate all of the input. I have found the perfect machine, so there is no reason to keep this going and getting all stressed out.

#50 10 years ago

If yah got it from Moss let me know when you are coming.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-avengers-le-blue-or-hulk-in-or-near-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.