Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Speed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am thinking about picking up an avengers LE blue captain america. If you have a NIB sitting around or have one you want to sell please send me a PM.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

I am thinking about picking up an Avengers captain america. If you have a NIB sitting around or have one you want to sell please send me a PM.

Do you mean Avengers LE (Blue)?
There are still many NIB available.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Do you mean Avengers LE (Blue)?
There are still many NIB available.

Yes I meant the LE blue. I went back an edited my post. If I can find one for a reasonable price.

#4 10 years ago

You just missed a $5999 NIB Hulk LE

GL with the search

#5 10 years ago

Call almost any Stern Distributor.Most would sell you a NIB Avengers LE Blue for under $7k.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Call almost any Stern Distributor.Most would sell you a NIB Avengers LE Blue for under $7k.

Why pay $6900 when you can buy it used for $6000 all day long. This game will suffer the fate of X-men. Wait until Metallica & Star Trek hit the market.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Why pay $6900 when you can buy it used for $6000 all day long. This game will suffer the fate of X-men. Wait until Metallica & Star Trek hit the market.

I think you might get it NIB for 6k after ST hits...maybe even before that!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I wouldn't be surprised if some distribs would let them go for 6-ish

#9 10 years ago

I've been playing it a lot. Great game after its dialed in. You should be able to find one in the low 6s NIB I would think.

#10 10 years ago

Well I sent a couple emails out. I haven't back from anybody yet.

1 week later
#11 10 years ago

Great game. I love the blue. Looks amazing. Hard game and it takes a quite a few shots to get into the meat of the game. But it's fun. Hard and addictive. Good luck with your search.

#12 10 years ago

I ended up getting a Hulk LE that was local to me for a very fair price. This game kicks ass. I can't stop playing. It pulls you to play just one more game.

#13 10 years ago

Yes, good game. Makes you practice lots of hard shots

#14 10 years ago

Good luck marfe88, enjoy the game and don't forget to pimp it out with mods - Zdoor's Tessaract, Atilla's shooter rod, and Polk audio sub were my first ones This game just keeps getting better. If I want a supreme flow game there are others better, but to bash out those shots with the lights, shaker action, along with addl subwoofer power is very rewarding.

#15 10 years ago

Show me Atillas shooter Rod!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Show me Atillas shooter Rod!

He is pretty adamant about payment from those who wish to handle his shooter rod.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-avengers-captain-america and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.