(Topic ID: 41479)

WTB- Avenger mods like these, Are these possible to print via 3d printer?

By centerflank

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SHIELDQuinjet-Starboard.jpg
SHIELDQuinjet-Main.jpg
images-815.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
SHIELDQuinjet-OverheadPass.jpg
SHIELDQuinjet-WhatYouGet.jpg
QuinjetBoxArt-450.jpg
images.jpeg
images-2.jpeg
images.jpeg
images-1.jpeg
images.jpeg
#1 11 years ago

Im interested in someone that create these 2 mods in proper scale, the piece of crap plastics on my Avengers piss me off every time I look at them. PM me if you can do it!

images.jpegimages.jpeg images-1.jpegimages-1.jpeg

#2 11 years ago

I will take a set too-please-calling all moders-This is important! I have my tessarac on order-moving my LOKI-now just need new ships.

#3 11 years ago

Calling them pieces of crap is actually paying them an undeserved compliment. Get rid of them ASAP.

#4 11 years ago

Mid day bump, who has a 3d printer at work and can take a whack at this? Any decent variation is good with me!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#5 11 years ago

Would take a set too, these would be an awesome upgrade

#6 11 years ago

Are the ones that come from the factory for Avengers of similar *ahem* quality to the POS arcade toy that came with Tron?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Are the ones that come from the factory for Avengers of similar *ahem* quality to the POS arcade toy that came with Tron?

They are the same quality *barf* as the train on ACDC pro.

#8 11 years ago

lol build a lego helli carrior

#9 11 years ago

I still want miniture replicas of the ships in plastic-kinda like STTNG. I do not want another set of flat pictures-want the real deal-IMO

#10 11 years ago

You'd figure they'd have done something a bit better on the LE, but in fact the ship on the right on my LE is UPSIDE DOWN!! Brutal..

#11 11 years ago

Who's got some magic fingers to create these mods? I will send my lady friend over to assist you for a few days after I receive my prototypes

images-2.jpegimages-2.jpeg

#12 11 years ago

Late night bump! Maybe you guys would prefer something like this to motivate you?

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Mid day bump, who has a 3d printer at work and can take a whack at this? Any decent variation is good with me!

Do you have the 3d models drawn up?

If so, in what format?

You can rib the insides with honeycombs to save on printing time and ABS.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Do you have the 3d models drawn up?

I thought you were taking care of that? I just want to open my wallet and have them magically appear in my mailbox

#15 11 years ago

Ok, Its been 5 days, you guys all got your 3d printers delivered from Amazon?

#16 11 years ago

If you don't have the model already drawn up, I doubt anyone is going to spend the million hours to do it for you.

You might be able to have a plastic toy laser scanned, but still someone would have to do the clean up and conversion for you.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I doubt anyone is going to spend the million hours to do it for you.

There is a build a model that is supposed to be coming out from Fantastic plastic , but the helicarrier is about 2 feet long and the quinjet is about 1 foot long, both too big, I would purchase these(and assemble) and mail to anyone, they'd need to be scaled down apparently.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Who's got some magic fingers to create these mods? I will send my lady friend over to assist you for a few days after I receive my prototypes

Does she come with a bag??

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Does she come with a bag??

What kind of bag are you inquiring about? She is pre-op so there is that one specific bag.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

..., I would purchase these(and assemble)....

I see what you did thar

9 months later
#21 10 years ago

Nothing happens with the project?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Angyalpor:

Nothing happens with the project?

www.Fantastic-plastic.com has a nice detailed quinjet but is a foot long. They have a Helicarrier coming as well but its almost 2 feet long, either would make great toppers.

SHIELDQuinjet-OverheadPass.jpgSHIELDQuinjet-OverheadPass.jpgSHIELDQuinjet-WhatYouGet.jpgSHIELDQuinjet-WhatYouGet.jpgQuinjetBoxArt-450.jpgQuinjetBoxArt-450.jpg

#23 10 years ago

So, no need any mod for the pin.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Angyalpor:

So, no need any mod for the pin.

It would be funny to see these under the playfield glass, LOL!

if people had a cow with the size of the wolvy bash toy, this would knock 10 years off their life.

#25 10 years ago

Any way to repost the original pictures? For some reason they're not loading for me to be able to evaluate them.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Any way to repost the original pictures? For some reason they're not loading for me to be able to evaluate them.

They were just some random images of the Qjet and Hcarrier, nothing that would be of value for scans or anything, Ill look and edit them in.

images-815.jpegimages-815.jpegUnknown.jpegUnknown.jpeg

#27 10 years ago

Here are a few more pics of the Fanatastic-Plastic Qjet, awe man, what a bummer these werent a better scale, very nice looking.

SHIELDQuinjet-Starboard.jpgSHIELDQuinjet-Starboard.jpgSHIELDQuinjet-Main.jpgSHIELDQuinjet-Main.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-avenger-mods-like-these-are-these-possible-to-print-via-3d-printer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.