Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMGA0100.JPG
IMGA0099.JPG
IMGA0098.JPG
IMGA0097.JPG
IMGA0096.JPG
IMGA0095.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I am looking for an Avatar LE in the northeast preferably. I can do a trade or straight up sale. PM if you have one.

Mike

#5 9 years ago

Still looking.

#6 9 years ago

I finally got my new to me Avatar LE setup last night. It is the first modern game I have bought in quite a while. I really enjoyed playing it. It is such a pretty game. I just need to figure out the rules completely. My 8 year old was beating my score repeatedly. This game is much better than people give it credit for. The amp suit and pod/coffin thing are screaming for lighting. Has anyone found a way to light up the Amp suit?

mike

#11 9 years ago

Looks really nice! What color leds did use for GI? Are they all blue? I believe it is #132 but i would have to check. I was thinking of using a led strip under Jake to light up the pod.

Mike

#15 9 years ago

The flickering sucks. I had to go with regular 555s in most of the inserts. The purples and blues look amazing in the GI. Ill post a pic over the weekend.

mike

#17 9 years ago

Yes.. That is in there as well as the higher left inlane gate. It plays well. I read somewhere about people removing the one way gate from the upper right to create more flow. Has anyone done that?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Flagstaff, AZ
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-avatar-le-2?tu=nocreditdot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.