Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by dung
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I'll be looking to pick up something new soon. MGC would be perfect, but anywhere in/around WI is ok. Will travel a ways for the right machine. Will pay fair value for condition. Doesn't need to be collectors quality, but prefer not to get into a heavy project. Minor project ok depending on title/price.

Looking mostly for the following, but will consider others:
RBION
No Fear
WCS'94
WH2O
JM
BSD
TFTC
DE ST:25
JY
BoP
BK2K
Diner
Taxi
Fireball EM

Also interested in these, but would need to be "rougher" machines at the low end of their price range (~3K range) for me to swing it. I know these are a longshot, but you never know.
TAF
TZ
SM
BDK
TF
Shrek
TOM
SS
IJ (either, but mostly Williams)

Also interested in EM arcade games (Haunted House gun game in particular!), a few classic arcade vids (Pacman, Mario Bros, Burgertime, Mappy, Q*Bert), other cool/unique gameroom items.

Again, will consider others, so let me know what you have available!
Thanks,
Chris

#2 12 years ago

I have a buddy in Madison that is finishing up a gorgeous DE ST:25. I am not sure where he is going to be at price wise but I would imagine (based on condition) he is going to probably be between 1600-1900....I can send you his info if you have interest.

#3 12 years ago

davewtf is bringing his TZ, but it's definitely not in the "rough" or "low end" category.

#4 12 years ago

I already sent you a message on rgp. I might consider going saturday if I have buyers for rbion and nascar. would require gas money though, but if I have each buyer paying part it wouldn't be much.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have a buddy in Madison that is finishing up a gorgeous DE ST:25. I am not sure where he is going to be at price wise but I would imagine (based on condition) he is going to probably be between 1600-1900....I can send you his info if you have interest.

Yes, please have him contact me at jediturtle at yahoo. I haven't played one in a very long time, but there's supposed to be one to play at MGC this year that I hope to spend some time on. If I still enjoy it, I'd definitely be interested in a nice one around that price range. Thanks!

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

davewtf is bringing his TZ, but it's definitely not in the "rough" or "low end" category.

Yea...that one is way out of my league. Oh well...

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yes, please have him contact me at jediturtle at yahoo. I haven't played one in a very long time, but there's supposed to be one to play at MGC this year that I hope to spend some time on. If I still enjoy it, I'd definitely be interested in a nice one around that price range. Thanks!

Yep, still planning on bringing mine, but not for sale. Love that game.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I already sent you a message on rgp. I might consider going saturday if I have buyers for rbion and Nascar. would require gas money though, but if I have each buyer paying part it wouldn't be much.

Jar Jar was scouring the globe for an RBION a while ago. Not sure if he still is.

#9 12 years ago

I'm in the market for a RBION, and I'm probably going to MGC. What's yours like dung? Obviously, I would give Jediturtle first crack at it.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm in the market for a RBION, and I'm probably going to MGC. What's yours like dung? Obviously, I would give Jediturtle first crack at it.

It's all yours. I can't commit until after MGC, and he rightly wants a commitment before bringing it. Catch 22 for me, and there are other things out there that I'm too interested in right now. It looks to be a very nice machine though...well worth looking into in you are in the market for one!

#11 12 years ago

Not gonna make mgc it looks like. Only way I would make it is if I had nascar pre-sold as well, just can't justify the trip otherwise. It is looking more and more likely I will try and hit the zoo though as I have someone ready to commit to nascar for that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bartlett, IL
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-at-mgc-or-in-around-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.