9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0062.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

I have a friend thats looking for anyone of the following games as long as its clean and in good working order.

Alpin Ski
    Big Chief
    Big Daddy
    Big Deal
    Black Jack
    Darling
    Doozie
    4 Roses
    Grand Prix
    Heat Wave
    Honey
    Liberty Bell
    Little Chief
    O'h Boy
    Olympic Hockey
    Seven Up
    Ski Club
    Skylab
    Space Mission/Odyssey

We're looking for something local within a couple of hours from here that would be plug and play for him as this is his first game. Let me know what you have a price and location.

Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#2 9 years ago

Bump.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#3 9 years ago

I have a bally blackjack SS for sale, but I think I may be too far for your drive. I am in Streator Il.

#4 9 years ago

Sorry I should have been more specific, I'm looking for the Williams version of Black Jack and as a matter of fact all of the games on the list are Williams titles.
    Again, sorry about that but thanks anyways. Anyone else ??

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#5 9 years ago

your thread title makes my brain hurt.

#6 9 years ago

But it got your attention didn't it ?

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#7 9 years ago

Bumping again. There's gotta be something on the list that someone has for sale ??

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#8 9 years ago

I have a Big Chief for cheap but it is currently non-functional. It plays but won't reset. I suspect the score reels are in serious need of cleaning. The closest it will ever get to your neck of the woods would be TPF in late March. Sorry!

#9 9 years ago

I'll keep it in mind but very doubtful thats what he wants. He's not a fixer upper kinda guy and I dont have the time for it myself so it needs to be plug and play and as local as can be.
    Thanks though.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

2 weeks later
    #10 9 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that I picked up a nice Heat Wave today from a really great seller here in Michigan and it will be going to a very special place in Chicago tomorrow morning. Thanks for everyone's help and stay tuned for pictures to come.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0062.JPGIMG_0062.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-anyone-of-the-following-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.