(Topic ID: 56590)

WTB: Any Working Pin For $500 or Less...

By LockLit

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by LockLit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“This post is...”

• ...interesting. I look forward to seeing what kind of replies he gets. 13 votes
      31%
    • ...perfect! Maybe I can get him to buy this piece of sh*T I can't figure out. I mean, my diamond in the rough. 1 vote
      2%
    • ...really?!?!? Who doesn't want to buy pins for $500 or less. So, dumb. 13 votes
      31%
    • ...the type of post I click on for no reason & then later in the day I think "where does all my time go?" 15 votes
      36%

(42 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20130710_132853.jpg
    IMG_20130710_132842.jpg
    IMG_20130710_132853.jpg
    IMG_20130710_132842.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Alright, here's your chance to unload any project pins you never got around to doing. I'm open to anything really... Prefer deals within driving distance or 3/4 hours from Rome, NY.

Let me know what you have! Thanks

#2 10 years ago

I have a working Tri Zone and a Hardbody that boots to attract in Northeast PA.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks! Sent you a PM.

#4 10 years ago

I know it's over $500, but I have a complete (but needs work) Gottlieb Spiderman, nice cab & backglass, playfield has some planking towards the back. I haven't had time to get to it. 30 miles north of Albany. I'm looking for $700

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from LockLit:

Thanks! Sent you a PM.

Replied!

#6 10 years ago

Williams Fire. Boots up and works. Needs to be shopped. Flippers not working but prob a fuse or something minor. Mylar needs to be removed but play field would be pretty. No battery damage. $750.

#7 10 years ago

Fire is a cool pin, but I already had one so I'm gonna pass.

Anyone else have anything?

#8 10 years ago

All PM's have been replied to.

If you have something let me know. Thanks!

#9 10 years ago

I have a Comet and a Mr. and Mrs. Pac Man that I would sell the pair for $850.

#10 10 years ago

There's a Spyhunter on buffalo Cl for $550

#11 10 years ago

I have a nice working LED'ed Premier Gottlieb "Rock" I can spare...

Doc

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer, mcclad. Never seen the PAC Man pin before. I'll have to look it up...

#13 10 years ago

The PAC Man pin is a neat one, nice playfield electronic maze as well, it has the wonky cab like 8BD.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from LockLit:

Alright, here's your chance to unload any project pins you never got around to doing. I'm open to anything really... Prefer deals within driving distance or 3/4 hours from Rome, NY.
    Let me know what you have! Thanks

I know of a nice Phoenix for sale. Where abouts are you located?

#15 10 years ago

There's a MotorDome down by Binghamton on Craigslist for $600

#16 10 years ago

I am to far but I have a williams contact that works but needs a power supply board I think plays for a bit then blows the F2 solenoid fuse.

$400

#17 10 years ago

That Contact looks cool man.

#18 10 years ago

It actually is. Fun for a wide body. With new rubber its surprisingly quick at times.

#19 10 years ago

I live in Rome ....

Ill keep an eye out

Thanks
    James

#20 10 years ago

Just looked up the Motordome. That's one odd sounding pin with some unique ramps.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from LockLit:

Just looked up the Motordome. That's one odd sounding pin with some unique ramps.

You ain't kiddin. It has the biggest ramp I've ever seen on a pin... I think it has a 3 million shot too. Downside is the sounds can drive some people bonkers lol

#22 10 years ago

I'm surprised I haven't received any EM offers yet.

#23 10 years ago

I would offer my doodle bug bug I just got it a week ago I need to play it more lol!

#24 10 years ago

You're killin' me! I like both the pins you have to offer, you're just too far away...

#25 10 years ago

yeah i know. I am just done with contact even though I am bidding on a board for it to hopefully fix my issues. The em is in ok shape needs a back glass real bad and some wear near pop bumpers other than that its working fine. Sorry I just dont have a vechile to get places. My bad for buying a convertible before I became hard into pinball machines lol

#26 10 years ago

No problem man. I appreciate the offers

#27 10 years ago

I can get my hands on a Fully work-n Road kings for under $ 500.00

#28 10 years ago

You will find one. It takes time. When you lease expect it that one will be found.

#29 10 years ago

Road kings is pretty cool I found a shabby one I want to rescue. Its at a resale shop and neglected. Set on free play though. But man I wouldn't be able to offer them much.

IMG_20130710_132842.jpgIMG_20130710_132842.jpg IMG_20130710_132853.jpgIMG_20130710_132853.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Road kings is pretty cool I found a shabby one I want to rescue. Its at a resale shop and neglected. Set on free play though. But man I wouldn't be able to offer them much.

IMG_20130710_132842.jpgIMG_20130710_132842.jpg IMG_20130710_132853.jpgIMG_20130710_132853.jpg

#31 10 years ago

Sorry bout the double post

#32 10 years ago

Road Kings looks pretty cool. I think it came out the same year a F-14, which is why it prob didn't get any love.

I have to pass because the shipping would kill the deal for me.

#33 10 years ago

Anyone else with anything they're looking to move?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-any-working-pin-for-500-or-less?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.