• 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Help wanted in sourcing a CC:”

• I have one for sale, you'll love it. PM coming. 0 votes
  • My buddy has one for sale, I'll ask him if he would contemplate selling to a great dude. 1 vote
    6%
  • Not sure of any, but I will look around for you. But, you'll owe me! 7 votes
    44%
  • You da man!!! Get one and I am coming over to play it. 8 votes
    50%

(Multiple choice - 16 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCanyon.jpg
#1 11 years ago

On a mission to buy back games I regret selling. With all of the positive reviews of CCContinued, I am looking for a Cactus Canyon (again) to add back to the collection - if I can find the right one. Please pm me with leads / offers. Thanks-

CCanyon.jpgCCanyon.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Scientific poll added.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from tpellowe:

On a mission to buy back games I regret selling. With all of the positive reviews of CCContinued, I am looking for a Cactus Canyon (again) to add back to the collection - if I can find the right one. Please pm me with leads / offers. Thanks-

You forgot:
"I had one and sold it, not looking back and don't miss it because I played it 3 x's in a year !"

#4 11 years ago

Nice try with the poll. You left out the choice of 'I already have one and there's no way I'm selling it.'
Howie

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Nice try with the poll. You left out the choice of 'I already have one and there's no way I'm selling it.'
Howie

Thanks, Howie! I thought about adding that one but the overwhelming amount of those votes would have crushed my soul. Just like in A Few Good Men, 'I can't handle the truth!'

#6 11 years ago

good sale

#7 11 years ago

Not mine,

Cactus Canyon, : $15,950
This is a home use only Cactus Canyon. This is the first time it has been offered for sale, one owner, perfect condition. Feel free to email or call.
Justin, Phone: 913-381-0222
Tulsa, Oklahoma

from MR pinball

#8 11 years ago

Anyway,
GLWP. It is a GREAT game now that Eric has done the CCC programming.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from CASTHOF:

Not mine,
Cactus Canyon, : $15,950
This is a home use only Cactus Canyon. This is the first time it has been offered for sale, one owner, perfect condition. Feel free to email or call.
Justin, Phone: 913-381-0222
Tulsa, Oklahoma
from MR pinball

This looks like it is (or was) being sold by a home store / arcade reseller called Amini's with stores thorought Oklahoma.

#10 11 years ago

I have one I will part with. HUO by me. Have original receipt. Game has a few hundred plays on it. Let me know if you are interested.

#11 11 years ago

Very! Thanks, Kevan.

#12 11 years ago

I believe pinlawyer on here is selling his as well. This was from his ad:

Cactus Canyon: This museum piece was restored in 2012 and upgraded in 2013; has NEW CODE, an on-board computer to run the new code through a special P_ROC board (comes with the original power-driver board if you want to return the original code), clearcoated playfield, OPTIFLUX LED backbox, LEDs throughout, mirror blades, new decals, CHROME armor including coin door and mirror blades. If you have to ask how much.....

#13 11 years ago

That was Craigslist in Phoenix. Tom wants an original CC, not a pimped-out one like mine. Different strokes.

#14 11 years ago

You may want to also check to see if Nic and Brook at the Pinball Company has their's still. I know Nic was able to buy back the one he sold years ago. It is up for sale... Good luck with the hunt.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

where was the ....Why? option?

Yeah I mean it's not nearly enough game for that kind of dough

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Yeah I mean it's not nearly enough game for that kind of dough

CC is as good as anything with the new code. That said if mm and acdc had a baby and only fed it adderall for a year 12k would still be too much money for it.

#18 11 years ago

what new code. I didn't see any new programing chips being released.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what new code. I didn't see any new programing chips being released.

Come on over some time and play it

#20 11 years ago

Your using Proc. that's a lot more complex than just throwing in a new chip. I've played yours. yours is improved greatly. But the game as it stands, is flat and uneventful. Unless you plan on Procing it out.

#21 11 years ago

Mine IS P-ROC'ed out, as you say. Deeper than ANY WPC.

#22 11 years ago

that's not saying much as must WPC are kind of shallow compared to Sterns or Gottlieb.

#23 11 years ago

Oh, please, Neo. Gottlieb had ONE DEEP GAME which gets almost universal love. Well, from you and from me anyway. That'd be Stargate. The rest of the Gottlieb DMDs play like ASS.

CCC is as deep as any Stern game not programmed by Keith Johnson.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Oh, please, Neo. Gottlieb had ONE DEEP GAME which gets almost universal love. Well, from you and from me anyway. That'd be Stargate. The rest of the Gottlieb DMDs play like ASS.
CCC is as deep as any Stern game not programmed by Keith Johnson.

They do play like ass, but they are deep. Just programmed so polywampus you can't figure out what the hell is going on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-again-cactus-canyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.