Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skyemont
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 10 years ago

Don't need CQ; machine must be 100% complete/working.

Utah preferred; will happily accept NAVL/STI shipping on a good value.

Chad.
801-six7one-nine1four3 (phone)
icbiass at hotmail dot com

#2 10 years ago

Sunday bump

#3 10 years ago

I have one I'd consider selling. Everything works 100%. LEDs throughout and all new NOS plastics. Replaced all rubbers and the Way back ramp. In stalled Cliffy protectors on ramps, scoops didn't need them. New flipperboard installed as well. I can't be for sure but I've had a guy come out and work on this machine and he and I both feel that it was never on route. it has a few scratches on the cabinet which luckily is in the blue section. I was planning on taking a piece of of the Machine going to Home Depot and have a matching it. If you're interested please call me at 215 - 801-2528 .

#4 10 years ago

PM sent.

#5 10 years ago

I'd be interested in your experiences at Home Depot in getting the paint matched, as my game has quite a bit of blue cabinet touchup needed too. This site has matched paints, but gets expensive if you need a 1/2 or full pint:
http://www.pinballuniverse.com/PinballPaints.htm
Dan

#6 10 years ago

I will post before and after pics when finished in about two weeks from now. I figured I'd give it a try. The optical lens that is used for scanning the color is about the size of a quarter. You could take your back box off and bring it in for a scan. Or you have to cut a piece bigger than a quarter so that no light gets into the scan, this could give false readings. If it matches up well, than cutting a piece isn't such a big deal. You most likely are repairing with some sort of filler anyway. Wish me luck!

Quoted from Arcadedl:

I'd be interested in your experiences at Home Depot in getting the paint matched, as my game has quite a bit of blue cabinet touchup needed too. This site has matched paints, but gets expensive if you need a 1/2 or full pint:
Dan

#7 10 years ago

Pinsider jfh from Colorado originally offered me his; I just drove to Colorado, through heavy snow and crashes and mayhem on I-70 through Vail and brought it back safely through I-80 with the black ice and the 50 mph winds and the 6 jackknifed and crashed tractor trailers

She's sitting in the basement still wrapped and ready for set up.

Sorry that Jim had to give it up for the space issue (only room for what... 29 pins or something? )

Thanks Jim, from both me and my game room!

Thank you also TaTa for your offer. The timing was a little later or I would have pulled the trigger on yours. Much appreciated!

#8 10 years ago

Congrats Chad, I know you almost bought Tom's from CT. He's got a real nice machine too. I'm so tempted to buy it. I just have other titles on my wish list I like more. But I'm glad you found a nice one and you made it home safe. WTG & Enjoy!

Derek.

#9 10 years ago

Congratulations! You'll have years of fun playing it.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Sorry that Jim had to give it up for the space issue (only room for what... 29 pins or something? )
Thanks Jim, from both me and my game room!

Glad to know it has a good home. Hope you enjoy it as much as I had planned to.

(Actually, the new game room will technically have room for "only" 19, though I will put 3 more in the unfinished area. My wife thought I was nuts when I bought R&B in the first place, so it was an easy one for her to put on the "can go" list).

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Glad to know it has a good home. Hope you enjoy it as much as I had planned to.

(Actually, the new game room will technically have room for "only" 19, though I will put 3 more in the unfinished area. My wife thought I was nuts when I bought R&B in the first place, so it was an easy one for her to put on the "can go" list).

What else is coming on the "can go" list?

#12 10 years ago

JFH, 34 games!? That's just not fair! LOL

Seriously though, that's gonna be one hec of a sweet game room.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

What else is coming on the "can go" list?

The current list:
Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball
Strikes and Spares (Bally)
Safe Cracker
Time Machine
Scared Stiff

Available now (all EMs except Strikes/Spares)
Flipper Clown - 1962 AAB
Gottlieb Cinderella - 1948
Gottlieb Wishing Well -1955
Gottlieb Universe - 1959
Football - 1949 (Chicago Coin)
River Boat - 1964 (Williams)
Teachers Pet - 1965 (Williams)
Strikes and Spares - 1978

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

JFH, 34 games!? That's just not fair! LOL
Seriously though, that's gonna be one hec of a sweet game room.

Hope so! We are picking out paint colors this week. About 3-4 weeks to go. I'm going to start a thread on it soon.

(My wife is from Webster and my father in law taught my daughter how to pronounce the proper name of the lake when she was a small child. She still can, but the Indians spin in their graves when I try.)

5 years later
#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Dan

Did you ever get the paint to match without ordering from this company?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-adventures-of-rocky-bullwinkle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.