• Latest reply 5 years ago by cait001
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
b938351d0378a4da25a74b2cbd7e3f4d24372d73_(resized).jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I am in the market for an Addams Family prototype. I know there are not many out there but if anyone is willing to part with one, PM me. Would like an original unrestored one that still has the markups from the various Depts at WMS but certainly can't be selective if anyone has one available. Willing to pay cash of course but I know sometimes it takes some trading to get a deal like this done! Thanks, Dave

#2 9 years ago

What's the diff in value of a routed Addams and a routed sample/prototype game?

#3 9 years ago

I do not know, never had a chance to buy a prototype but I am sure more than a regular routed one.

#4 9 years ago

I would also be interested in just a proto playfield was well?

#5 9 years ago

Will be coming to Chicagoland show this week so if anyone in the area is willing to sell, let me know!!!

1 week later
#6 9 years ago

Bump. Came across a guy who has several pf's but he only buys, never sells or trades!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Bump. Came across a guy who has several pf's but he only buys, never sells or trades!

Those guys are the worst. they love telling you what they have and that its all not for sale. why bother making contact?

#8 9 years ago

Yep, agreed I guess they just cannot help themselves?

1 month later
#9 9 years ago

Anyone?

2 months later
#10 9 years ago

Bump anyone?

2 weeks later
#11 9 years ago

Bump before the Ohio show!

1 month later
#12 8 years ago

Bump for May! Have a CC available if you have a prototype Addams, let's talk!

2 months later
#13 8 years ago

Bump for July, anyone out there?
Still have the CC to trade if you have a complete game or lesser value games and or parts if you have just the playfield blank. And of course and all cash deal if there is nothing on your want list!

3 weeks later
#14 8 years ago

Bump for August anyone!

#15 8 years ago

I've got a TAF proto I would sell. It says "Hollywood Heat" on the game but it's gotta be worth a ton. LMK

#16 8 years ago

Wow, that must have been a early concept then they switched gears and sold off to Gottlieb!

2 months later
#17 8 years ago

Expo weekend bump!

2 weeks later
#18 8 years ago

November bump

3 weeks later
#19 8 years ago

Still looking, Thanksgiving bump!

2 weeks later
#20 8 years ago

December bump, enough time to do a deal before Christmas!

3 weeks later
#21 8 years ago

New Years bump! Who is willing to sell or do some trading on one of these in 2016?

1 month later
#22 8 years ago

Bump anyone willing to sell? A game would be fantastic but would be very happy with just a NOS playfield blank or even a used Proto blank that is laying around from a NOS playfield swap!

#23 8 years ago

Persistence. I hope you find one!

#24 8 years ago

I hope so too! I will keep trying & maybe one I can change this to a happy one

#25 8 years ago

well if you pass on any pf's let me know. I think im going to make addams my next search. It would be nice to have a PF in any condition to start with.

#26 8 years ago

If come across a regular playfield, I will most certainly pass that on.

#27 8 years ago

I have 3 beat up PF. Here's the thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-play-field-used-junk-for-sale
I would be willing to part with 1, possibly 2. Was meaning to practice restoration with them before I attempt the one in my machine, but got side tracked. They're still sitting in my spare room.

#28 8 years ago

I've got one PF and am willing to sell.... don't know if it's standard or not, and shipping costs from Brazil are way expensive!

b938351d0378a4da25a74b2cbd7e3f4d24372d73_(resized).jpgb938351d0378a4da25a74b2cbd7e3f4d24372d73_(resized).jpg

#29 8 years ago

Amendes, that is the regular production playfield so not the one I am looking for but if it were having it shipped in from Brazil would be no problem at all!

#30 8 years ago

Just for reference, here is what the prototype playfield looks like with the biggest difference being a yellow book on the playfield that's in front of the bookcase.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Just for reference, here is what the prototype playfield looks like with the biggest difference being a yellow book on the playfield that's in front of the bookcase.

image_(resized).jpg

Nice.... Thanx for sharing the info!

#32 8 years ago

With all these cpr swaps being done soon I suspect we will see a flood of used playfields hitting pinside. I hope.

3 weeks later
#33 8 years ago

March Madness bump! Anyone one ready to cut one of these loose.

1 month later
#34 8 years ago

Pre-Allentown bump. Will be there with the cash!

3 weeks later
#35 7 years ago

Post Allentown, pre-Memorial Day bump!

#36 7 years ago

I saw two addams playfields there. Neither was a proto, and neither were in what id call decent condition. I was hoping to see at least one restored/cleared, but alas........... nothing.

1 month later
#37 7 years ago

4th of July Independance a Day bump, I want to free one Addams Family prototype! PM me with your liberation price or to get my list of rare items I have to trade!

2 months later
#38 7 years ago

Pre-York/post Labor Day bump! Still looking to get one of these, who is ready to cut one loose?

2 weeks later
#39 7 years ago

One week to York bump! Cut loose that spare TAF prototype playfield blank and I will bring you a bag of cash!

1 month later
#40 7 years ago

Halloween eve bump!

#41 7 years ago

keepin the hope alive for ya!

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

keepin the hope alive for ya!

Thanks! This is my grail so I hope one day to complete the quest! A complete machine would be the ultimate, a NOS blank would be awesome and heck even a used playfield that was taken out to do a NOS blank change over would be fine with me!!!!!

#43 7 years ago

Just keep this post alive.... Someone will jump in eventually. Hopefully they won't be greedy and ask a mint for it. But it'll show up one day.

#44 7 years ago

So a shot in the dark here, but say you could get a high quality scan of the playfield artwork, and you have the known dimensions of the inserts, why not try to create a CAD file (or even 2D in illustrator) that consists of the routes for the playfield that you could have CNCed? It would be a fun project for some and it would net you a whitewood that you could populate/sand with inserts.

2 weeks later
#45 7 years ago

Thanksgiving week bump. I am on vacation all week so can make a road trip anywhere in the US. I do have my passport & all wheel drive SUV so can even head north into Canada!!!

3 weeks later
#46 7 years ago

14 days before Christmas Eve bump. Looking for a Christmas miracle!

1 week later
#47 7 years ago

Christmas week bump! Still time to get pickup & delivered before the 25th!

#48 7 years ago

Maybe toss out a range you're looking to pay. That may entice someone. Hep just got two ipb's right here on pinside in a day or two.

#49 7 years ago

Wide open depending upon condition. Getting regular production ones are easy as HEP has just proved but a prototype blank is another matter!

#50 7 years ago

Oh shoot. You're right. I forgot you were looking for that. My mistake. At least you got two bumps out of it.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-addams-family-prototype and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.