Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a decent shape playfield for my Addams family.

Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks,

Travis

#2 11 years ago

I know a guy selling a brand new fully populated original playfield for 2800. Still in box.
http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Addams-Family-pinball-populated-playfied-W0QQAdIdZ410023900

#3 11 years ago

Ya I contacted him. I am actually in Calgary. I think his price is a little hi but maybe I'm out to lunch ?

#4 11 years ago

Hey,

Was actually going to throw up the same link...

Luke

#5 11 years ago

ebay.com link: Addams Family Playfield

Currently at $250 5 bids 3 days 10 hours left good luck.

#6 11 years ago

I need one too. I'm waiting for IPB to finish their's, but when I emailed them, they said they did not know when they would have them done or at what price.

My TAF works but needs to be shopped badly. I refuse to do it until I can get a decent playfield.

#7 11 years ago

lots of rumors with IPB..........

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Travismc:

Ya I contacted him. I am actually in Calgary. I think his price is a little hi but maybe I'm out to lunch ?

Hey check out the pinball and arcade show at the Acadia rec centre on the weekend.
just a bump for your add

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Travismc:

Travis, you offered me $1300 for the populated playfield and you also offered to sell me your AF for $4800 and I declined both of your offers. If you would like to make me another, more realistic offer for either buying the playfield or selling me your AF, I would be more than willing to talk.

QSS

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Travis, you offered me $1300 for the populated playfield and you also offered to sell me your AF for $4800 and I declined both of your offers. If you would like to make me another, more realistic offer for either buying the playfield or selling me your AF, I would be more than willing to talk.
QSS

I must say, an original fully populated Addams playfield that is new in the box doesn't come along often. Hey Quick Silver, whats the lowest you will go it? I may bite the bullet!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

ebay.com link: Addams Family Playfield
Currently at $250 5 bids 3 days 10 hours left good luck.

Won't ship to Canada

#12 11 years ago

that one on ebay is rough. I have one sitting here thats way nicer than that one, but I don't know if I want to sell it, as it's ment for my TAF, so I can hot swap. But I tell you what. Get me an NOS or very nice used atlantis Playfield, and i'll trade you straight up.

#13 11 years ago

QSS

I'm interested if you can ship to the US. Let me know.

#14 11 years ago

Ill be swapping out my original TAF playfield for a Ron Kruzman IPB repro I picked up a while back... but I have no idea when that will happen. I'm hoping it will be a winter project, but was originally planned for this summer
My original is probably an 8-8.5 with minimal mansion insert touch up required on the edges and minor outhole wear.

I think you're easily looking at $1000-$1200 for a pristine example, and a fully populated one isn't too far off at $2800. I would shoot for $2500 if the seller is negotiable.

#15 11 years ago

I have a IPB that Kruzman ceramic cleared that I might consider letting go. I just haven't gotten to Installing it, yet. The board is absolutely stunningly beautiful! PM if interested.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

I have a IPB that Kruzman ceramic cleared that I might consider letting go. I just haven't gotten to Installing it, yet. The board is absolutely stunningly beautiful! PM if interested.

Can't beat that!!!
Kruzman's work is first rate. I have mine crated up and every month or so I just have to open it up and look at it

#17 11 years ago

PM sent to:

Forbelsop, Kruzman, jhoward1082 and NinJaBooT.

Thanks for your interest.

QSS

#18 11 years ago

Get away Ron!

#19 11 years ago

QSS

I also replied and asked you what you would sell it for. Yes I offered low and I am willing to come up. My Addams family is good shape accept one bad spot on the playfield, new plastics, coin taker led's etc... I am a reasonable guy with over 15 pins. I'm just looking for a nice playfield and don't want to be ragged over the coals. I'm sorry if I offended you with my offer as that was not my intention.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Ill be swapping out my original TAF playfield for a Ron Kruzman IPB repro I picked up a while back... but I have no idea when that will happen. I'm hoping it will be a winter project, but was originally planned for this summer
My original is probably an 8-8.5 with minimal mansion insert touch up required on the edges and minor outhole wear.
I think you're easily looking at $1000-$1200 for a pristine example, and a fully populated one isn't too far off at $2800. I would shoot for $2500 if the seller is negotiable.

How much you want for that TAF playfield?

#21 11 years ago

Also thanks for the reply's guys !!! I appreciate the help.

I really wish I could make the pinball show in Calgary, I was going to bring my road show and HOU junkyard but got called to work in Toronto

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

How much you want for that TAF playfield?

If and when I ever get around to pulling it out, I'd probably try and get $700 for it.
It's in pretty nice shape for an original and these are near impossible to find.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

lots of rumors with IPB..........

I know. Makes me nervous.

Quoted from MrDo:I have a IPB that Kruzman ceramic cleared that I might consider letting go. I just haven't gotten to Installing it, yet. The board is absolutely stunningly beautiful! PM if interested.

PM'd

#24 11 years ago

IPB is way out - they are currently working another pf last time I called. I just bought a restored one from another pinhead and gave up waiting on IPB.

#25 11 years ago

I still have this VERY nice used TAF field. Trade you for a nice used Atlantis field (bally). Or if you have an NOS one, i'll clearcoat this one for you with fresh new clear like glass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-addams-family-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.