(Topic ID: 118276)

WTB: Addams Family apron!!

By brmorr

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a Addams Family apron in excellent shape. Let me know what you have and what you are asking!!!

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#2 9 years ago

i have one - how much?

no idea what $$$

#3 9 years ago

I have one also
What's the going rate. ?

1 week later
#4 9 years ago

Well, I could use one also. Have a mint TAF, but the previous dealer (20 years ago) placed a decal on the right side of the apron. It took a little bit of the silkscreen off.

The pin is so incredibly original and mint, I need to find a mint apron for it (then I'd offer my less than mint apron to someone else that needs one.

Anyway, if you have one after the OP gets his, please figure out a price and PM me.

-Brian

#5 9 years ago

Ditto.

I'd like one in similar shape as well.

#6 9 years ago

For some reason, TAF aprons seem to always be the most worn of the B/W DMD era. I don't know if it was an ink or clearcoat thing or simply because so many of them were routed for so long that evetually someone was going to clean them with the wrong chemical or something else. Either way, there is a serious need for new TAF aprons, myself included.

I'm sure that plans are in the works to get it made, but I'm also sure that licensing is probably going to hold production up for a little bit.

5 months later
#7 8 years ago

The screen print on TAF aprons doesn't seem to 'stick' to well to the base black paint.

I'd also not that Road Show aprons are extremely well known for bubbling under the paint.

#8 8 years ago

I have a apron in perfect condition I'm looking to sell

#9 8 years ago

Figures, the PIN with the most units made is the hardest to get some parts for sometimes. Someone Like Classic arcades or CPR or Planetary Pinball needs to make a couple hundred of these aprons.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-addams-family-apron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.