IMG_1487 (800x533).jpg
IMG_1486 (800x533).jpg
IMG_1481 (533x800).jpg
IMG_1480 (533x800).jpg
IMG_4577 (800x533).jpg
20130329_165808.jpg
IMG_2507 (800x533).jpg
20130310_134733.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Fantastic game! I legally married mine. The Pro needs a few key mods such as the bell mod, LEDs, and FF speakers. Shaker is integrated really well. Good luck!

#7 10 years ago

Deal with confidence with Buddy. Plus ACDC Pro is awesome!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

No, it doesn't. Plenty of fun bone stock. He said he's a player. Us players don't care for all that bling. None of what you suggested adds to gameplay. I know you're trying to help, but believe me when I say that there are lots of us out there that don't need the bling.

To me, those mods add to the experience vs. the gameplay. It's one thing to listen to tinny speakers and play with incandescent bulbs. It's another to rock out with a shaker, LEDs, and all kinds of shit flashing in your face. To each his own, but ACDC isn't the same without the bling.

#23 10 years ago

^^
The Pros come up all the time, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

When the game first came out, it was disparaged and ragged on for being a 'stripped down' Premium. Many of the folks who wanted a Premium got the Pro and were disappointed (no lower playfield, no RGB color-changing LEDs, no crossover ramp, etc). Thus many of them were dumped at low prices.

But the folks who knew what they wanted realized this was a seriously kick ass game. Mine is lightning fast, has tons of tacky mods, and I just love it. It was $2200 cheaper than the Premium, and I don't miss any of the extra features.

Well, maybe the bell. That's cool.

#25 10 years ago

^^ That was the first mod I bought! I'm talking about the whole bell swinging on the Premium... totally rad. Can't wait to add Helen to the mix... decal and translite ordered!

#27 10 years ago

Thanks Aurich! Unfortunately, I'm out of town until next month, but I have tons of mods waiting for me!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-pro-1?tu=mudflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.