IMG_1487 (800x533).jpg
IMG_1486 (800x533).jpg
IMG_1481 (533x800).jpg
IMG_1480 (533x800).jpg
IMG_4577 (800x533).jpg
20130329_165808.jpg
IMG_2507 (800x533).jpg
20130310_134733.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spraynard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

In the market for an ACDC pro. Let me know if you have anything! I plan on going to Louisville show, so that could be a potential meetup... Thanks!

#3 10 years ago

Bump! Got a lead on a NIB, but I'd prefer to buy used to save some cash. Thanks!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I could bring the one I took last year to the Louisville show. It has all the mods plus Lasseriffic topper. It was a big hit at the show. Can post pics when I get back home to the computer.

Send me a pm and we'll talk!

#14 10 years ago

Buddy-- thanks for taking the time to take all those pictures! I'll be honest and say that I'm a player over a collector. I don't really mind mods, I just don't go out of my way to pay for them. I appreciate your offer-- it's definitely fair for someone that's interested in all those mods.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Since you put it that way... Mine isn't for sale, but if you weren't aware, the first run games didn't come with all the ramp protectors and the metal backing for the three lightning bolt plastics. The later run games have all four ramp protectors and the metal backing for the bolts. Seems like folks have posted pics of chipped or cracked entrances to ramps here and the lightning bolt plastics won't last without the backing. Even with the metal backing, you can still break those plastics. Definitely worth checking if you buy a used one.
Not sure how available the parts are. Don't think anyone other than Stern carries the ramp protectors. Part numbers for those are in the premium manual. Not sure about the metal backing.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Yes, protectors and stuff like that is another story. Broken ramps suck for everyone.

#19 10 years ago

ACDC Pro really needs the essential mods to make the pin more enjoyable. Lit ramps and the train adds a nice touch but the shaker motor, speaker kit, cliffy's, and flash and LED's are a must! Fastest pin ever in Pro version.

That stuff is cool, just not essential to me. I get enjoyment from gameplay and rules more than anything. Not even a particularly big fan acdc actually.

#22 10 years ago

Bump. Still no luck....

1 week later
#29 10 years ago

Still looking!

1 month later
#32 9 years ago

Did you ever find one? Gonna get some more NIB for "Hell"en conversions. PM me please.

Nope, never found one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spraynard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-pro-1?tu=Spraynard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.