• Latest reply 9 years ago by MJW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-263.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Figured this was work a shot with so many people swapping theirs out with the LCD monitor. My Angus leg has broken and he just looks funny with only one leg. Talked to Stern and you have to get the full plastic set to get the leg. Figured I'd try and pick one of these up before buying the whole set.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My Angus leg has broken and he just looks funny with only one leg.

Did it break on its own, or were you fixing something? ..... just curious as to how it happened (and if we all need to start thinking about our machines doing that)

#3 9 years ago

Broke on it's own. At first just the top part broke. The leg was still visible and working. Just noticed that the whole leg is gone now. Still searching for where it went...

Looks kind of funny with just the one leg there. If I could find the other piece I may be able to trace it and make one out of lexan but right now the part is MIA.

#4 9 years ago

Just bumping this to the busy time on the forum. Really hoping to not have to buy a whole plastic set for this one piece. If you bought or are looking to buy an LCD conversion let me give some cash back in your pocket by re purposing the band you remove.

#5 9 years ago

Found the leg and it looks like it just broke in two pieces. Going to super glue it back together and put a piece of mylar on it to try and hold it tight. Fingers crossed this works so I don't have to get a whole new plastic set.

#6 9 years ago

You are in luck. I have ordered the LCD mod. Once it arrives and it is all set I would be willing to sell my old band to you. My band is modified with Hemis TRC stage with led lighting. I also have a custom section from a guy in Australia that fills the area behind the band to give a cleaner look.I will add some pictures tommorow.

I also have a extra coil for the band members that I won't need.

#7 9 years ago

I used superglue when my Angus leg broke back in April. Still going ok. image-263.jpgimage-263.jpg

#8 9 years ago

85 vette was able to glue the leg on. He did not need my band. I will list for sale if anyone needs one with the upgrades.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-premle-band-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.