Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150114_213318.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Title says is all. Mods not required, but I will be adding cliffy's, shaker, and pinball refinery cannon mod. Cash in hand, ready to buy, prefer to pick up.

Thanks for reading,
Millz

Post edited by Millz: Game purchased!

#2 9 years ago

Bump

#3 9 years ago

Christmas week bump. Everyone must be playing theirs for the holiday!

Have cash in hand ready to buy, and I'm willing to drive to get or have it shipped in.

#4 9 years ago

Merry Christmas! Take my money!

#5 9 years ago

Does it have to be a Luci or will a HUO premium suffice?

#6 9 years ago

Really want the Luci, but will consider a Premium. PM me with game details, mods, and price.

#7 9 years ago

LUCI is a very sweet game ... can't / won't sell mine but good luck with your search -- it's the best!

#8 9 years ago

Several available on Mr. Pinball.

They're not hard to find.

#9 9 years ago

I beg to differ. There is only one Luci on Mr. Pinball, and its one from Automated. The one for $6800 is from Feb 2014 and is gone.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

I beg to differ. There is only one Luci on Mr. Pinball, and its one from Automated. The one for $6800 is from Feb 2014 and is gone.

Knuckleheads not cancelling their ads as usual.

So, buy the one from Automated and enjoy.

What's the problem???

#11 9 years ago

I wonder what the real price from Automated is? I assume they put an inflated price on Ebay.

#12 9 years ago

$7400. Considering HUO are selling around $5500-$6000, I figured I'd try and save myself the $1400 or more. Not to mention these were around $6600 shipped when new. $800 markup? Im not desperate for a NIB, so I'll patiently wait, or as I said above, maybe go premium, cheaper yet.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

$7400. Considering HUO are selling around $5500-$6000, I figured I'd try and save myself the $1400 or more. Not to mention these were around $6600 shipped when new. $800 markup? Im not desperate for a NIB, so I'll patiently wait, or as I said above, maybe go premium, cheaper yet.

I hear you I was offered a NIB Luci shipped for $6400 a while back I should of jumped on it!
O well, I will wait it out as well.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

I wouldn't sweat $800.

The MSRP when these were announced on 12/3/13 were $7495.00.

Wait until more remake, LE, VE nonsense comes out and you might see more of these pop up for sale.

#15 9 years ago

They're going to get real hard to find! For sure...

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

They're going to get real hard to find! For sure...

Nothing Stern makes becomes hard to find....

.....for long!

#17 9 years ago

Did you check Pinball Refinery? Thats where I got my luci. Their website says they still have in stock and I did not pay no gd $7495.

#18 9 years ago

Gio told me they sold there last Luci a couple weeks ago.

#19 9 years ago

Yes, I also contacted Gio. Sold out. Timing is everything.

#20 9 years ago

Ouch glad I got mine when I did. Sounds like you are going to have to bribe someone on Pinside to sell theirs or wait for the vault edition. Good luck to you, if I see one and remember, Ill try to post here for you.

#21 9 years ago

I've been wanting one to. Said screw it and paid the price at Automated a couple days ago. I'm tired of waiting as none show up within a reasonable distance for me. Was it more than I wanted to pay, Ya. So what tho, I'm happy it's what I wanted so to me, it was worth it.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I've been wanting one to. Said screw it and paid the price at Automated a couple days ago. I'm tired of waiting as none show up within a reasonable distance for me. Was it more than I wanted to pay, Ya. So what tho, I'm happy it's what I wanted so to me, it was worth it.

Because when you snooze, you lose!

Congrats!

#23 9 years ago

I sent this to a friend that I know has one and may be considering something different.

#24 9 years ago

Thanks 85vett. Appreciate it.

#25 9 years ago

Sold my acdc LTBR to get a Luci ,my favorite game for sure.Have Gio @ pinball refinery hook ya up with red Apron n flashers great mod

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Sold my acdc LTBR to get a Luci ,my favorite game for sure.Have Gio @ pinball refinery hook ya up with red Apron n flashers great mod

Already scoping it out

#27 9 years ago

85vett has played mine many times. Here are a few details for you to consider. This baby is fully modded already any done very well.

lots of nicely done mods (too mant to list them all here) a few are the pinball refinery TNT, cannon, flashing translucent red apron. Others are AC / DC FF sound system w large sub, color changing speaker panels w/ Luci design, flashing led bolts... And more. Many on Pinside have seen / played it (85vett for example) I'm the original owner as well.

PM if interested. Thanks

#28 9 years ago

bump

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

Had a couple deals in the works, but nothing has panned out. Still on the hunt bump.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

Still on the hunt bump.

Hope you get one bump.

LTG : )™

#31 9 years ago

I did chat with Millz about selling mine to him, just a hard pin to see leave….

These have really become hard to find unless you want to pay Automated prices….Oh looks like they are sold out as well?

Stay patient Millz, Im sure one is bound to hit the market soon at a reasonable price.

#32 9 years ago

Glad I grabbed mine when I did. Good luck in your hunt for Luci!

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

hard to find unless you want to pay Automated prices….Oh looks like they are sold out as well?

That's who I got mine from. They did, I got the last one from any distributor that I contacted and that was ALOT of them. I'm sure a few people are sitting on them.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

That's who I got mine from. They did, I got the last one from any distributor that I contacted and that was ALOT of them. I'm sure a few people are sitting on them.

Some new member contacted me asking to buy my Luci and claimed there were only 300 made. I obviously have no idea on production numbers but if that is correct Id imagine they would at least do one more run. Who knows……anyone friends with Gomez?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Some new member contacted me asking to buy my Luci and claimed there were only 300 made. I obviously have no idea on production numbers but if that is correct Id imagine they would at least do one more run. Who knows……anyone friends with Gomez?

Wonder where he got that number from? I have no idea as to production numbers either. Even if it was 300, this baby is getting ripped open this weekend. Like you said, I'd expect some more to come out even though the license expired.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Wonder where he got that number from? I have no idea as to production numbers either. Even if it was 300, this baby is getting ripped open this weekend. Like you said, I'd expect some more to come out even though the license expired.

You will be so happy yet frustrated with this machine, I have mine set up brutal (in my opinion) and just ass kicks me all day long….

It completely makes sense for them to re up the license and run another couple hundy!

#37 9 years ago

I say we all lean on Stern to vault edition Luci as long as they release a new code to make all the call outs in a Woman voice to match the art package!

1 week later
#38 9 years ago

My hunt is OVER. 725 miles and 11 hours on the road, but Luci is home. Already kicking my ass, and loving every minute of it! Now to get Lyman to get the code 2.0.

Here is Stern row:
20150114_213318.jpg20150114_213318.jpg

And yes, I'm aware I need to buy a IM topper and speaker light kits for IM, BDK, and TWDLE.

#39 9 years ago

Nice! Who did you buy it from?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-luci-in-upper-midwest-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.