Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by 85vett
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Have cash in hand...apparently these are available at $5500 as per Teekee while defending his ACDC BIB prices

Pickup at Allentown or anywhere in the Northeast. I travel a bit for work and cover these areas.

#2 10 years ago

I think there was one on RGP for 5900 yesterday, I thought about offering 5500 on it... I think it was in MD, maybe the guy is going to Allentown.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks...
I'll check it out

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I think there was one on RGP for 5900 yesterday, I thought about offering 5500 on it... I think it was in MD, maybe the guy is going to Allentown.

What site is RGP? I check on here and Mr. Pinball Classifieds a lot, so I haven't heard of that one yet. I'd like to check it out. Let me know. Thanks.

#5 10 years ago

It's not a site..it's a news group.

You can access it from google groups though.

Rec.Games.Pinball.

Still looking for the ACDC Premium @ $5500

Quoted from Deyanks98:

What site is RGP? I check on here and Mr. Pinball Classifieds a lot, so I haven't heard of that one yet. I'd like to check it out. Let me know. Thanks.

#6 10 years ago

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rec.games.pinball/4yaybLC5_r8

I'd be surprised if he doesn't take $5500, anything more you might as well get a NIB

#7 10 years ago

Price is about to go up on NIB which should help realize value

#8 10 years ago

Got an email into him and an offer at $5500. No mods either thus there's shouldn't be an inflated price increase.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/rec.games.pinball
I'd be surprised if he doesn't take $5500, anything more you might as well get a NIB

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Got an email into him and an offer at $5500. No mods either thus there's shouldn't be an inflated price increase.

Cool!

#10 10 years ago

If Gerry was here he would call you a lowballer

#11 10 years ago

I hear that! I was told by Teekee that 'common sense says you can buy an ACDC Premium for $5500' So I figured I'd give it a shot. After all..what let facts get in the way of common sense right?

Surely someone wants to free up some cash with the wrath of new games coming out right?

I've been watching Premium prices for 6+ months... the cheapest I seen one sell for was $5800

Quoted from shlockdoc:

If Gerry was here he would call you a lowballer

#12 10 years ago

NIB premiums still available for low 6's and Stern has more to come so if you think you can get much more than $5500 for your HUO Premiums more power to you! Timing is everything so in between production runs I'm sure you can. Its a hot pin indeed so its definitely worth trying.

Looks like Monster_Bash has blown a gasket from my common sense approach. Its ok dude. Let's meet at Allentown, have a beer, hug and we can be best pinball buds for life!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

NIB premiums still available for low 6's and Stern has more to come so if you think you can get much more than $5500 for your HUO Premiums more power to you! Timing is everything so in between production runs I'm sure you can. Its a hot pin indeed so its definitely worth trying.
Looks like Monster_Bash has blown a gasket from my common sense approach. Its ok dude. Let's meet at Allentown, have a beer, hug and we can be best pinball buds for life!

$5500 is too low, I've seen several sell for $5800 and the sellers never had to go as low as $5500. Get real.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

$5500 is too low, I've seen several sell for $5800 and the sellers never had to go as low as $5500. Get real.

Cool! This is really cool! The same guys that are always whining about high prices are now the pumpers! Love it! I was just trying to help you out a little and get prices down...

Ok, so $5800 it is. But again with more on the production line this will only weaken the HUO premium price for a while like it did Sterns other great titles. No biggie, they will come back once production stops.

But remember, If someone posts an HUO ACDC Premium for sale for $6500 I won't be the guy that invades the post whining that its too high. Price them how you want to and if you get it more power to you!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Cool! This is really cool! The same guys that are always whining about high prices are now the pumpers! Love it! I was just trying to help you out a little and get prices down...
Ok, so $5800 it is. But again with more on the production line this will only weaken the HUO premium price for a while like it did Sterns other great titles. No biggie, they will come back once production stops.
But remember, If someone posts an HUO ACDC Premium for sale for $6500 I won't be the guy that invades the post whining that its too high. Price them how you want to and if you get it more power to you!

Not sure WTF you are talking about, I'm not whining about high prices, just telling you what I've seen... several used AC/DC premiums sell for $5800, including mine and MikeD's recently.

I did have one offer for $5500 for mine when I had it for sale, and it was the biggest weenie buyer/seller I've ever dealt with, if that helps you (guy wants/expects top dollar for his pins and low ball offers you on everything).

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Not sure WTF you are talking about, I'm not whining about high prices, just telling you what I've seen

calm down, wasn't specifically calling you out... they know who they are.

Quoted from Khabbi:

I did have one offer for $5500 for mine when I had it for sale, and it was the biggest weenie buyer/seller I've ever dealt with, if that helps you (guy wants/expects top dollar for his pins and low ball offers you on everything).

It takes all kinds... low ballers are out there. I guess you can't blame them for trying. Everyone wants the best deal possible when buying and vice versa when selling.

#17 10 years ago

I agree with tekee. Nib can be had for 6200. Why pay 5900? I think 5500 is a good place given the are still producing them.

#18 10 years ago

Not sure if this is the guy I was in touch with on Thursday...I pinged him offering a trade for my ToTAN. He told me he wasn't interested in that title, but if I had cash he would go down to $5900...

I didn't even bother to tell him that I can get NIB for a few hundred more, but hopefully he's game for your $5500 cash offer...!

#19 10 years ago

Yeah...I agree. $5500 is a real good price. Still waiting for just one PM on that offer

Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree with tekee. Nib can be had for 6200. Why pay 5900? I think 5500 is a good place given the are still producing them.

#20 10 years ago

Have cash in hand...apparently these are available at $5500 as per Teekee while defending his ACDC BIB prices
Pickup at Allentown or anywhere in the Northeast. I travel a bit for work and cover these areas.

hi i sold my acdc for 5800 but we agreed to split shipping costs to so I only got a little over 5600 for it. maybe that was to low but i felt the same way since new in box can be bought for 6000 or so i felt it was fair. acdc is a great game i know but just wasn't for me. good luck monster bash i think you have a good chance of finding one for your buying price.

#21 10 years ago

THe days of $6200 premium AC/DC's are gone, tell me who's still selling them NIB delivered for that?

#22 10 years ago

Curious if you got any response on this as when I clicked on the link it said the message was deleted but it still seemed to be there? I'd be interested in this game as well if something doesn't work out for you.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

THe days of $6200 premium AC/DC's are gone, tell me who's still selling them NIB delivered for that?

$6350 shipped to west coast was cheapest I found and I believe a 5%? Price increase is coming in
May? So if you found a local HUO machine for sale for $5800 I would say that saving $500+ is significant!

PS I would rather have an AC/DC Premium and $5500 in my pocket than a BIB... All day every day

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

That's what I paid for the one I got last week, but his are all gone...

I can't believe it's still sitting in the box in my garage, waiting to be the first thing into my new house Tuesday after the closing. I am impressed with my patience and self control, even if no one else is.

Price increase at Stern in May? Glad I bought when I did!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

PS I would rather have an AC/DC Premium and $5500 in my pocket than a BIB... All day every day

Yep, and there are 100's more people who feel the same way whether its Tron LE vs Tron Pro or ACDC LE vs Premium, etc... but there are also 100's of collectors who feel differently. They would much rather buy the LE and could care less about the cost difference. Nothing wrong with either side. Stern realizes this as well. That's why the LE's have been a huge success for them. Stern knows how to capitalize with both sides... Three cheers for Stern!

#26 10 years ago

dealer cost is more than 5500.00

3 weeks later
#27 10 years ago

So who exactly is selling these at 5500 anyways?

#28 10 years ago

10k by Xmas

#29 10 years ago

This is outrageous, how dare he try and by a used game for less then NIB.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

The tooth fairy apparently

#31 10 years ago

If you listen to your buddy you may end up with no game, 5800-6000 is what they go for.

#32 10 years ago

Don't know...never found one at that price...or even close. The best price I found for HUO was $5900.

#33 10 years ago

So far it appears that ACDC has staying power. Its my current fav. No one really seems to be selling.

but if used huo is going for 5900 and nib is 6300, I'm buying nib every time.

#34 10 years ago

You have a great collection. All you need is ACDC, AVLE and TFLE to round it out!

#35 10 years ago

It was kind of an inside joke at another thread. I'd post that thread but it's not worth wasting your time reading. Trust me..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-huo-acdc-premium-5500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.