image-740.jpg
image-843.jpg
image-532.jpg
image-306.jpg
image-700.jpg
image-702.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2015-03-24-22-20-39.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finalboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Looking for an HUO AC/DC BIBLE.
Will consider NIB.
Please pm if you're willing to sell.
All sellers within U.S. mainland welcome.

Thanks.

#3 9 years ago

Some kind of fever. 6 pins in as many months. I feel like it doesn't stop.

#5 9 years ago

Ha, I was close. Honestly though, I really wanted your HUO. That thing is seriously modded out silly-like. But Sean has some great mods on the pin he sold me, loving it. Laser cut rails might be all I add.

#7 9 years ago

Need help sourcing this pin :p

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Sepins has one. Nib. Maybe you can pry it out of his hands.

Sepins has some extra fancy nib he shipped back and forth from stern to get the extra clear lower playfield installed. Sounds awesome, but I actually prefer cloudy version :p

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Actually, I think there are a few NIB still to be had here and there. I remember one pinsider bought four...can't remember who it was but he posted pics of him picking them all up years ago. It was awesome. I was jealous.

I might settle for a NIB but am looking for HUO. If you recall any of these NIB holders, let me know.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Try Trent he is close. I think he sold one for 10500 recently.

Who is this Trent fellow? What's his pinside user name?

#17 9 years ago

Teekee's the best. Already checked with him.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Trent is Tilt Amusements http://www.tiltamusements.com - great guy and pin player

Thanks! Looks like he just sold his HUO

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You need to come to Australia. I think ACDC BIBLE (in fact ACDC of any colour) is the only machine in history that is cheaper here than the US. I sold my HUO for $8500AUD ($6500 USD) and it took a couple of months to sell!

I don't know what to make of this. Bring me one?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It is an awesome playing machine, and limited availability which is why the market value is so much. It is not for everyone but I am one of the lucky ones that own it thou sometimes I it is a curse as there are so many mods for this title it keeps costing me money. I would sell mine but no one would likely pay what I want for it.

How much is that? :p

#33 9 years ago

For some reason it annoys me AC/DC LEs have a plastic apron. I just don't like the way the ball plays off plastic, can be weird. Also, it's an LE...

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I added a metal apron that also lights up in the inserts.

Very nice. I think I'd have to do this myself, not sure how long I could take the ball bouncing off the plastic.

#36 9 years ago

Sell me your BIBLE bump.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

finalboss said:
I don't know what to make of this. Bring me one?

Just a free bump.

Seriously though, I'm a delightful host. Also, northeast Ohio is just a treat this time of year. Bringing me a BIBLE could be the best thing you've done this year.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Yep, Northeast Ohio is a treat this time of year. A super cold one.

He's definitely just kidding.

#40 9 years ago

No bumps in 19 hours. Shameful.

Take my stack of hundreds for your BIBLE.

#42 9 years ago

You've identified one of my weaker attributes. You're right though, of course.

#43 9 years ago

Bump.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

give me an email. [email protected]. I have an HUO BIBLE in perfect shape.

Nice.

#47 9 years ago

Still searching. Bring me all your BIBLEs!!!11!

#49 9 years ago

Bump.

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I thought there was a BIBLE FSvpost in here now? Was I mistaken?

You are not mistaken.

#52 9 years ago

BIBLE located, purchase pending. Wish me luck, seller is traveling until mid-March...hopefully he doesn't change his mind :p

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Mr. Pinball
------------------------
AC/DC Back in Black, Stern: $10,500 obi
#21. 700 plays. Perfect condition.
Scott Stratmann
[email protected]
AC/DC Back In Black Edition, 2012 Stern: 9750
HUO. Condition is exactly what you would expect of a recently built HUO pin (perfect). Plays smooth as glass. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Steve
[email protected]
Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: 3 August 2014

First one is already a FS thread here on pinside. Second one has been sold for awhile.

3 weeks later
#55 9 years ago

The BIBLE is now home. Looks like it was just pulled from the box, such a fun/beautiful machine. Thanks to all that helped.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Awesome you found one!! I've been offered a lot more than you paid for yours but will never sell it.

I now understand why it was so hard prying one from the hands of an owner.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

The absolute best AC/DC art package out there. As a long time AC/DC fan, I wish I could snag one of these. I understand the premium price on this LE, I just don't want to pay it.
Congrats and enjoy! The black cabinet and screened Backglass is just kick ass on BIBLE.

Thanks man! Totally agree.

#63 9 years ago

That's an amazing topper. Mine came with (a touch less amazing) one that isn't yet installed. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

#65 9 years ago

It's sad when you install cliffys before your first game.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-702.jpgimage-702.jpg image-700.jpgimage-700.jpg image-306.jpgimage-306.jpg image-532.jpgimage-532.jpg image-843.jpgimage-843.jpg image-740.jpgimage-740.jpg
#66 9 years ago

The topper.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#68 9 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
#69 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Congrats on the game!

Thanks!

#72 9 years ago

You're welcome. And thanks for the knd words.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Those guys are tough to install on ACDC, you are a better man then I, as I still haven't done it, lol... Awesome lineup very envious of your Tron LE

Took about 2.5 hours to get all 5 pieces on. A real pain, agree. I took my time though, and the advice from the cliffy jukebox thread about removing the plastic jukebox cover to gain access is spot on. Also, for the bell, I removed the plastic over the pop plastic to the right of the guide, the right guide, and the scoop hood metal piece. I then loosened the 1/4" drive the cliffy goes under on the left side guide and it slid in. This took the longest. Good luck :p

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Man your collection is bad ass. You ever have people over to play?

Thank you!

I don't have people over terribly often I'm sad to say. Timing can be tricky. Though I'm certainly open to the idea.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finalboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-bible-back-in-black?tu=finalboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.